Government shutdown 6 hrs left

Discussion in 'General' started by galaxybillionaire, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Presidents are selected, not elected.

2. lots of people are going to get a nice paid vacation..

3. It's not opinion bubbles, look at the circumstances. :smoke:

4. I like how on CNN they were saying "Shutdown highly unlikely" a lil bit ago. Now it's "Shut down highly likely"

5. They've done it b4 we will survive. I don't consider myself democrat or republican but I feel this is necessary. Obamacare is a modern day Robin Hood idea. Take from the hard working people and give to the lazy poor people

6. They've done it b4 we will survive. I don't consider myself democrat or republican but I feel this is necessary. Obamacare is a modern day Robin Hood idea. Take from the hard working people and give to the lazy poor people

7. Doesn't this happen like every other year? And just like every other time, I don't see anything happening this time either. Unless it's all a preplanned false flag deal. Gov shuts down, whatever country we don't like now will attack us like, and it's 9/11 all over again. 

8. Sorry for the double post

9. Maybe we can collapse into something beautiful

10. What they should do in this case is take away all the fuckers pay checks until they get shit figured out.

11. It's the literal beginning of the end. Prepare your anus,

12. seat belt is fastened

13. Real question is: how long until it's back up?

14. I read that the last one was in 1995 which lasted 21 days...not sure what the issue was compared to this one..

15. Hahah right on, bring it on government!

16. California medical marijuana licenses aren't affected. I can hunker down for a month if need be :)

17. #37 iAmBetty, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
    Any bets on who caves first?

And how long it'll last?

18. No bets here but I bet someone has a well-thought out opinion.

Somewhere :smoke:

19. We're in for a wild ride. It's going to be fun as fuck tho :smoke: straight anarchy

20. So really, whats going to happen? I would like to be apart of it :D whether its anarchy or whatever else, invite me