Gotta Show You Guys My Brother's Band.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by flower_child, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Hey guys, Check this out. It's my brothers band. He was telling me how he wondered if people elsewhere in the country would like it, because they've gotten pretty damn popular over here....so I figured I'd use my mighty internet using powers to answer his quetion. Let me know what you think. www.myspace.com/sacredslaughter

2. ehhhhh, religious metal? Not sure if thats gonna blow up, but could become popular in some circles i suppose.

Most metal heads are into all things evil. The music isnt bad however, reminds me of my friends band actually, except the only crosses on their site are inverted.

3. not bad stuff. but not my kinda candy. looks like something that could go larger in the underground.

4. Actually, I'm a "metal head" myself, and I can say that very few metal heads are into evil and satan and stuff. Of course, some are, but many actually think that being all about evil and stuff is stupid. To wrap this up, I know what bands my brother plays with: some hardcore death metal, grindcore, thrash, the works. All those people in those other bands, and their fans, talk to me, and all of them have said that they like sacred slaughter. The Christian aspect doesn't seem to bother anyone at all, which is pretty damn cool if you ask me.
    *edit* for the record, I've seen many people and many bands get labled as "posers" and laughed at because they focus too much on trying to be "evil"