Gotta love the sun

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by madodah, Jul 14, 2009.

1. As of today this is 27-days of growth on one of my plants, typical for this year's crop. We've had five days of overcast skies during that period and it looks like the traditional clear, sunny days of mid-80 to mid-90 for the next 45-60 days.

Attached Files:

2. those are looking beautiful you will get a nice harvest out of them, i wish i could have a self water hooked to my plants maybe one day when i get my own land. keep us updated:wave: +rep

3. Thanks, if the weather holds it looks like a good year.

The drip system sure makes life a lot easier. All I have to do is stick a moisture meter into the ground every evening and if they need water turn a valve that gives them whatever amount I've predetermined at 4am the next morning.

4. Nice, now if all the people starting late would look at that and learn. Yeah i wish i could set up like that too, just not possible where im at. Looks like its a little noticeable from the air, but you seem pretty knowledgeable so im sure you know what your doing. Good luck.:bongin:

5. wow wish i could get that weather here..

its been raining atleast 3 days a week here... bullshit we havnt even broke 85 degrees yet this summer!

your plants look amazing tho im incredibly jealous.

6. Thanks. We outdoor weed growers are no different than others who successfully raise harvest crops, everything we get out of it is in direct proportion to what we put into it. The weather's a major growing factor and can be a real bitch when we look at our hard work being thwarted by a condition beyond our control.

7. Believe me I know, where I'm at we had over 30 days of rain strait. Never seen that shit here before. Really slowed things down. Hail destroyed my first crop I started. Mother Nature has her ways about her. 1 white rhino left, but very healthy.

8. Well i havent had that much rain. But lets put it this way i have only watered my plants maybe 3 times this year. Mother Natuer has been givin my ladies fresh water ever 3 or 4 days. Great grow by the way, i have a plant like that and is just a big bush. + rep