gotta love the pizza man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rian m1, Nov 23, 2008.

1. #1 rian m1, Nov 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2008
    okay so me and my 2 friends are chillin in my garage i order a pizza and sum cheesy bread and we smash eating it all in like 15mins and theyre like lets order another im like i will if u throw down half hes like okay so i do. im like hi
    pizzaguy-thanks for calling *******
    me-can i get a small BLT pizza with cheesy bread.
    pizzaguy-okay name
    me-**** *****
    pizzaguy-phone number
    me-***-***6
    pizzaguy-.(thinking)....address?....
    me-*** ******.**
    pizzaguy-(giggling)didnt chyall just order this?
    me-(LMAO!!!!) YES!!!!
    pizzaguy-(LOL-ING)watchyall smokin in there?! (the first pizza i came outta the garage to get the pizza reaking of burnin weed)
    me-(STILL LMAO)NOTHIN!!:D

it made my weekend in away lol:smoking:

2. Haha, yeah I think the pizza guy is the only person im fine with knowing im stoned in public.

They always know.

3. last time i was stoned i ordered a $9 pizza and handed the guy a 20 and was like "keep the change"

he stared at me for 10 seconds with his head cocked a little and then said thanks and walked away really quickly.

4. Pizza delivery guys have the best jobs.. I was one for about a month and I just cruised around with a buddy who helped me deliver and we toked up the entire time.. I miss that.

5. Omg. XD

This is better then my friend working as a pizza delivery guy and getting golf clubs as a tip. XDDD

6. I wanna be the delivery guy so bad, but i have to work in the fukin kitchen makin the pizza instead. My friends a delivery guy and all he does is drive around delivering the 'za and smokin his little bowl. This thread immediately made me think of the delivery guy from the Pick of Destiny lmao at the bob marley extra crispy.

7. Oh my god...this reminded me of this story....

Well it was when i was 14..i had just started smoking. Well my sister sold me an eighth of silver haze and i went over to my friends house to spend the night. Well i had just started smoking so i had a low tolerance and it was my friends 2 or 3 time to smoke..So we got stoned as fuck :)hello:) and decided to order a pizza....or 5. So we call call completely geeking and finally make the order..it was like 4 large meat lovers pizzas and cinnamon sticks or something like that. So when he gets here we thanked god (literally...rofl) and let me tell you, this guy looked fucking weird. He looked like white trash Charles Manson which freaked us the fuck out. But when he said hey to us..he had about 3 teeth. He had 1 of his front teeth and 2 on the bottom. This is just the teeth we saw but obviously we were stoned and this was fucking hilarious. So once he said said hey and smiled our stoned asses thought it was hilarious because we just didnt expect it. Well we actually started rolling on the floor laughing (we first started laughing at him and then we started laughing at each other) so for about 5 minutes he is just watching us roll around laughing. He finally gave us the pizza and we gave him the money and ate it in 10 minutes.

After we were done eating we realized we laughed at him at his face and felt bad:(.

funniest pizza encounter of my life.

8. LMAO!!! anyone else get totally caught by delivery people or like places u stop to pick up my munchies?:smoking:

9. You ate 4 pizza's and some cinnamon sticks in 10 minutes?

10. two stories, went with a buddy to a pizza place in my town, blazed as fuck. we go there almost every other day so the guys recognize us, I drifted in and out of the conversation a little to much so the guys behind the counter looked at us, looked at eachother and both said, "trashed" in unison. Made me paranoid as fuck.

Another time i was moderately toked in a different pizzaria. I was out of cash so my buddy was gonna spot me. Being the high guy i was, i didnt want some plain slice, i wanted a bubbling fresh buffalo chicken pizza, and my buddy who was covering me was like, "just be glad im here to pay for you" to which i replied "Shutup douche, im sorry i spend all my money on Wee...!". i didnt need to finish the word because at that moment the lazy, expressionless employee teen behind the counter looked at my buddy and said, "yeah you douche". i nearly shit myself laughing, but i did get my pizza. atleast thats what i think he said...

11. haha they always know...dude...lol yeah thats funny but true.

12. LMAO that's great. it was a hefty load for them, not a one man operation

13. I am not really positive if that is exactly what we ordered...but we ordered a shit load of food and ate it in what seemed like 10 minutes. It may have been more though it was like 5 years ago..

14. I used to deliver pizza in the good ol days and one day some adults were havin a party that i could tell was pretty chill but then i went in the back deck to drop off the pizza and they were toking up

and the guy starts laughing and goes three $ or 3 hits?

so i started laughing so hard but i took the three hits and he still let me keep the change (5$)

got a nice little buzz...best deliver ever