gotta love the mini's

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vato805, Feb 26, 2011.

1. nothing new but having a mini party inspired by thats all ive been hitting, some friends coming over supposed to be bringing their own pieces maybe ill take pix
    [​IMG]

2. love that table, vato. yeah mini's are where it's at. :D

3. ajaja its new just 2day, mostly responsible for the reason of me taking a pic, i love it

4. sick table and mini's cant wait to see those other pieces if you take pics:smoke:

5. how's that GMD piece, i've been thinking about getting one.

6. ...i still bow down to it as does everyone that hits it, im getting another next week with more holes, and a bong mouthpiece

7. sorry took no new pix

8. Is that a waffle bubbler from gmd? I was considering getting one from him i pm'd him about getting one.. I would also get the bong mouthpiece too.. I feel like i get better suction and rips through a bong mouthpiece

9. yea it is, well ill tell you im getting mine next week
    and ill do a diffusion vid

10. Omg i'm stoked haha.. Whats the specs on the one you got? Or is it a secret till you get it:devious:

11. ima pm u just keep it shhh lol

12. Gotcha bro ;)

13. You've got some nice glass homie:smoke:

14. thanx man!

15. nice collection!

16. gmd doesnt list those waffle bubblers in the shop? the only way to get them is to pm him?

17. GMD generally prefers to do pretty much all but the most basic orders custom.

18. yes pm him

19. love the minis!! hows it going dude?

def diggin that GMD waffle!! must have taken a while....

20. pretty good how u been? haven't chatted in a chill min! naw me and blood were the first ones on here to get one this one is a lil old but i got a new one comming.