Gotta love crazy bitches on Cops

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Haha.. I'm watching COPS on TruTV. These two girls get pulled over. One gets a DUI and the other one comes out fucking SCREAMING because she wants to be arrested with her friend. She was all "fuck that, thats my car, take me to jail too! If your taking her to jail, I'm going to! ARREST ME!" and eventually they ended up arresting here and taking her in a different car and she completely flipped out.

I mean come on.. who WANTS to go to the box? This bitch is straight up crazy.

Anyone else watchin cops?

-AFD

2. I love cops I just fucking hate how the talk like "yeah, i save the fucking world" it pisses me off.

3. #3 Toke N' Choke, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2008
    i was watching one i had recorded on my DVR last night(when they play the new ones). A cop is at a stop sign and see some stupid fuckin stoners rolling a jib(numb nutz for not noticing the cop int he first fuckin place). They get pulled over and the passenger who he saw rolling it had mad needles of some bullshit. He also had a bottle of OC's that were legally prescribed to him. Underneath his seat there was another prescript bottle with no label that had the same exact pills he had in his legit bottle. he gets popped for it. The cops never thought that the person in the back seat(4 people in an SUV) could've thrown it under there. I mean he got charged with controlled substance and they were trying to charge him on selling too(they assumed he was going to sell it).

Man you should've seen him bitching at everyone else that was in the car to fess up. My money that it was the guy behind him, but it could've been his too(by the way he was screaming and his seriousness because he just got out of rehab, I'd say it wasn't his). Cops search his pocket and find another capped needle as well and he goes. The dude that was behind him got defensive as fuck(again probably his bottle) and tell the kid that is getting arrested to get his shit together.\

BTW as you can see I love cops too. Make sure I always get the new ones at 8 and the semi new one at 830 on sats. I'll watch the marathons too, but i've seen most of em by this point. It's just repeats. I like Worlds Wildest police chases too, but those too are outdated.

4. hahaha ive seen that one its fucking hilarious. In the end doesnt she try to apologize and get out of jail or was that a different one?

5. i watch cops
    but when it comes down to weed..
    FUCKING BASTARDS!!!
    i yelled at the screen and my friend came in the room and like what the fuck are u yelling bout..
    i was like, stupid ass cops busted couple teens got busted, couple ounces..