Gotta get through hard times, but loving life

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Girl been playing me but fuck her. Took 6 val 5's yesterday. 2 this morning. Smoked a good amount out of a half 8 before school and was chillin with the vals. Got home rolled the rest the half 8 in a gar. Got a half 8 immideatly after, rolled another blunt, the followed up with a joint. Gotta get through hard the hard times. Probabaly going to reup on my xan perscip since I have anxiety problems. I'm really social but theres some days where im I'm completely intoverted and other days where I'm always saying something and wooing the ladies. I'm just worried I'll get addicted.

For a while I could get bars everyday for two weeds. At work I'd spread it out and eat a bar every so many hours and it helped me stay focused and had less intimidation, but was still fulling functional. I could run the mile, swim laps. Pretty straight lifeguard job *waterpark* learned CPR and other important stuff. When they finaly ran out I went through mild withdraw. Just thought about them a lot. Xanax has always been my favorite drug but thats because of my anxiety, now I just have to causcious and make sure I don't abuse it.

bud pics coming soon.

2. Be careful mixing drugs you need with drugs you want, bro.

I've had a tough week too...

I have to live with a person that is both elitist and immature, which are two polarizing characteristics that make for the most awkward personality ever.

3. Loving life is awesome. Anything you do is a massive butterfly effect to a new you. Its trippy.

(Yes, I'm very, very baked.)

Like I believe, life is a long, knotting river. You'll never meet a bend you don't want to go down.

...and dude, be careful with the drug mixing.

4. I forgott o mention the high dosage of somas I'm on but I'm in a safe stage and a good enviroment. For some reason I appriate nature a lot now. Unfortunitly I'll be pissed I smoked $45 in two days.

Sign to get a job and get my mind right.

I don't do this shit regularly, this is just a stressful week and a celibriatory friday

5. Good luck w/ everything dog. I love my girl but dam do they bring drama. just how it goes, so with that said be glad u dont have to put up with it yet. Stay high.

6. As Ronald McDonald once said to me while trippin my ass off, "Happy Friday!"

7. It's just a bummer. First girl i've been into for nearly half a year and we hit it off great talk for a while but shes shy and dodgy. Turns out all her friends, and her, say shes mad for me. But supposidly shes already with someone. She says she stressed because of personal shit "she can't even tell her best friend", and her mom was in ICU.

I think shes got the BF but if she likes me I'ma try to get it, then again, if she'll do it to him she'll do it me. I'm saying fuck her.

I'm not down for this drama shit

8. I had almost the exact same situation... and now we are married, happily no less.

I'm not saying your gonna marry her, but you know what I mean.

9. Im ususaly pretty apathetic yet a rather content (as long as I have weed) and happy person. I feel depressed but alive, which is special all together... and euphoric. I'm experiencing the nature of the brain and emotion, nothing more, nothing less.

I'm just thinking tomorrows going to be shitty. Waking up cold turkey after quite a cock tale night. Still need to get a couple drinks in me and see what the scoop with the night is, maybe my buddy will scoop me. Sitting at homes not going to help me at all.

10. youll pull thru dog, shits tough but im sure you will be coo. If it matters ill get blown with u in spirit, be easy.

11. I might do a tolerance break and stack my cash.

12. word. This is my plan for the week.

13. gotta find a way to make a little money to hold me over with bud for the weekend, *sigh*. I knew it was the vals only wanting me to smoke 2 blunts and a joint. I thought today was going to be sunday...

14. Once again I went from something to nothing. A kid new I was on a xan perscrip and I told him I ran out. He ended hooking me up with several for free, plus he found vic's and tabs. Needless to say I found a way to get bud, since I got a good full sleep from the xan I'm a little too awake at 2. So pics from earlier in the thread and pics of new pickup coming up.

15. Like alpha said, mixing drugs you need with drugs you want is probly a bad idea....

16. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I agree. I'm medicated to take them dayily, thats too much. Some days I need them and thats when I take the perscribed dosed. It's only on weekends and rarely I get the chance to use them recreationally. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine, I'm good at pacing myself. When you say want and need, I hope you're not saying I'm getting medication just because I want to get fucked up, thats not the case and is somewhat insulting.

And hard times doesn't mean drug or girl problems, more like family and financial.