Gotta ask my girl to prom

Discussion in 'General' started by Smoke dat salad, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Yo blades, im tryna ask my girl to prom man weve been goin out for a while now i just gotta ask her in a special way. She doesnt smoke so i cant use bud ): But any ideas are appreciated thanks

2. How would you use bud in the first place?

Send her on a scavenger hunt all through out town. Clue after clue she will be stumped and not know what she is looking for. After about a 3 hour search give her the last remaining clues. She will have no clue what is going on, so make it confusing. This hunt should led her back into the kitchen where directions for an incredible Sandwich await. :cool:

• Like Like x 1

3. The women must be crawling all over you.... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Like spiders on a wall in an abandoned house. :cool:

5. Write "Go To Prom With Me" in semen on her window. :smoke:

6. Make it a fun night in bed and ask her while she is having an orgasam.

7. Spell it out in pennies across her bedroom floor or something. And make sure to include some cheesy dialogue such as, "You're worthless to me!" or something along those lines.

8. ask her like you ride the special bus. why do kids make simple shit so complex

9. send her a huge thing of flowers and have the note ask her :) seems pretty cool to me!

10. lmfao i knew there weren't going to be any serious answers. hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bam. Instant yes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2sDt7f5bz8]The best way to ask a girl to prom: A Serenade - YouTube[/ame]

12. "Go to prom with me or we're having sex with the lights on.."

13. Don't ask. Just get a rag, some chloroform and drag her ass there.

14. no more mister nice guy hello mister nice watch

she'll say yes

15. If your already goin out she expects you to ask her, dont worry man no matter how you do it you will be good!

16. [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']How would you use bud in the first place?

Send her on a scavenger hunt all through out town. Clue after clue she will be stumped and not know what she is looking for. After about a 3 hour search give her the last remaining clues. She will have no clue what is going on, so make it confusing. This hunt should led her back into the kitchen where directions for an incredible Sandwich await. :cool:[/quote]

This! :D
    Lol

17. Just be creative man, be poetic it's not that hard.

18. Wait until it snows and the piss it in the snow.

19. Why don't you just say:

"Would you like to go to the prom together?"

People always over-complicate things these days :rolleyes:

20. The main point, is if she's your girlfriend she's kinda supposed to go with you, bro. If you've got to ask her, either she thinks prom sucks and you should do something cooler like get drunk and fuck, but maybe she is into boring stuff like the prom and she just doesnt like you. Sounds sketch either way