Got weed in my mail?!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by longsword525, Mar 3, 2009.

1. I got a letter in the mail for me idk what it was, it was like some advertisments and when i was about to through it away a little 2 gram bud popped out of the ads. ?! anybody have this happen to them? my mexican buddy moved away and told me it happened to him once also. I checked the return address and was fake. :eek:

2. i would be careful about smoking it, but if it's clean that's a nice break:hello:

3. wouldnt it be even better if it was drenched in some pcp, than BAM fuckkkked up ness

4. Surely it must be somebody you know doing it as some kind of joke?

5. Was a pretty legit bud smoked it earlier and was good.

6. and it came to your name? or just to your house?

7. Lies...

8. pics or it didnt happen.

9. I know your probably just trying to be funnly, but anyone could take a pic of a bud, and post it. That does'nt mean it came in the mail inside an advertisement. Unless OP can further explain how this happened, i dont buy it.

But if that shit did happen, oh man that is some random shit.

10. Pretty cool man. Glad it was good.

11. Am I the only one thinking why doesn't this shit ever happen to me?

12. Don't think this happens to most people.... lol

13. great! so you got the letter i sent you that had advertisements and a bag of weed in it. glad it got to your house.

:smoking:

14. that reminds me mistablaze, did mine get to ur house yet?

15. HEY!!! Dont take credit for my work!

16. this reminds me of a chick i know who works at a laundromat and was dry cleaning some old geezers pants and she found some crazy white haired bud.

17. Lol bullshit. Why do people always come on here and try this shit, we don't even know you so there is no point. Ya got no life.