Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got WAY to high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by engaged44, Jun 23, 2010.

1. last night i packed a really big bowl. keep in mind i weigh 125 so i was bound to get fucked up. the stuff i had was very keify and hard to break apart. so i packed and fired. i took at least maybe 9 or 10 hits. when i was going for my very last one i realized i was REALLY REALLY REALLY high so i decided to take 2 more just because and chilled on my computer.

the first 10 minutes were awesome. music was incredible. everything was great until maybe about a half hour in is where it got kind of strange. i can't remember 100 percent but i'm pretty sure i started twitching like crazy. i started to get paranoid and this usually never happens. for some reason i had to keep drinking water and my head felt like i was wearing a helmet and it was HARD to open my mouth.

i tried falling alsleep but just could not get comfortable and had to be constantly moving around. normally everything works out very smoothly. oddly enough this time it was really weird. i almost felt a little sick at some points. i was so gone that when i thought of things my mind would wander off. there was so much weird shit i was imagining.

i would assume this was a head high because my head felt like i had a fucking helmet on and it was so hard to open my mouth? a lot of weird shit i was thinking of too.

it was kinda fun, but a little scary i must admit. :eek:

2. You have to know and respect your tolerance. Believe it or not but it was probably those two hits that sent you over the edge.

3. You gotta enjoy these highs while you still can :)

Now when i smoke i still feel in a way like that but i can still fully function.

Once you build up a tolerence this will stop happening.

Enjoy it while you can

4. Hahahaha good stuff man, good stuff :D

5. Sounds like you didn't get high enough.

6. i think, when people have those reactions, its some of the other cannabinoids in there in massive levels....caues you start all normal, then WHAM your fucking out in green land for an hour or 2 and its fucking nonsense..

7. Ive had a similar experience, it put me off MJ for like a week because I thought it was a bad reaction. Friend offered me a hit, and it was alllll goooood :bongin::smoking:

8. hahaha. its so true. you literally go into a whole completely different world.

like you guys said i think it was those 2 extra ones that destroyed me. it was pretty awesome looking back on it but holy shit thats easily a top 5 high for me.

nothing beats my number 1....walking up stairs and thinking i was in a dream then i fell down and realized it was real after i hit my head. LOL:smoking:

9. sometimes smoking mad good stuff gets me ultra fucked. it can happen. everyone has freak outs.

10. One time I smoked too much and puked out everything i had in me.

Gotta respect the tolerance.

11. Especially with a bowl, don't over do it. You don't have to smoke it all. Take a couple hits, wait and see where it gets you, if you want to get higher smoke more. You can easily smoke more if you're 'not high enough.' But once you over do it you can't 'smoke less' or anything. You're stuck with the uncomfortableness of being 'too high.' So take it slow and smoke as much as you please until you reach the level of highness you're looking for.

And remember, the less you smoke now...the more you have to smoke later ;)

12. I'm pretty knew to smoking myself (about last six months or so, last two months solid) and I've been here before... The thing for me is always getting sick. When I smoke too much I'm always alone, in my room, at night, trying to explore a boundary. I find that with friends, smoking takes longer, I smoke less, they know when to stop, etc, so I don't smoke too much. But if I'm alone and decide to smoke a bunch, and I take a liiiiittle too much, I often find myself watching some trippy youtube video or something and getting real sick.

My cure? go to sleep and then wake and bake !

13. Back a the start when i used to try and keep up with guys that where smoking much longer than me... haha.. i had some bad highs... one time lying out on the green in college, someone had legal shit, which i hate, anyway was smoking away and next thing i knew i was on the ground, not fit to move, was great for a while but then i was looking up at the sky and it started shaking back and forth violently... ugh, kept getting worse, next thing the sun came out and i thought i was on fire, trying to roll to put it out... it felt terrible, was fun later on tho when i was feeling dreamy trying to cycle a bike and falling into buildings and stuff, the guys laughed pretty hard.. cunts :D

14. haha fuuuuuck man. nah thats tyte though. but try shrooms.

...can i say that?

15. I was starting crying because i was scared about getting paranoid but i wasnt paranoid

16. To me it just sounds like this was the first time that you got high.
    And the reason you had to keep drinking water was because you were high. When you get high, you get cottonmouth.

17. HOLY SHIT!

Your weight has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with how high you get, unlike alcohol. Alcohol is pretty much the only drug where body weight matters.

18. Double post

19. Yea, that sounds right, cos weight doesnt have nothing to do with it like travis just said and the water thing and even the helmet thing, or else hes never got properly fucked up before :D

20. :confused:

I feel that this is needed to express what happened to you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRV61R-lIZI&feature=related"]YouTube - Bone Thugs - P.O.D. (original)[/ame]