Got too high man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hashed Out, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Idk why.. I hadnt smoked for maybe 5 months and I was at a friends house. He had some shwag (lol) cuz he doesn't pay for shit. So we figured it would be alright in a blunt. Well the shitty fill by his house wanted like $2 for blunts so we got a cheap ass game or some shit. Halfway through the blunt I had to vomit. The taste was so rank. It was probably because I had some whack beer earlier, a couple Sams called Boston lager. I was so fycked up I fell in his kitchen and sat up and had no clue where I was. Haha that was crazy it took me 5 minutes to remember where I was

2. Should have had miller.

3. I smoke games all the time with no problems. You're a lightweight

4. I'll come kiss you better

5. Maybe a superlightweight?

Idk how that could make you yack bro..

Did u pop some unmentionables lol? That's kinda ridiculous honestly

6. I once had a similar experience.

I hadn't smoked in almost 3 months, and I'm not much of a drinker. I was at a party and I finally got to smoke. I already had 3 drinks, but 3 bong hits later and I was too frenzied to function. I puked all over this guys carpet and got dragged outside the house.

I learned a valuable lesson. Be cautious when combining marijuana and alcohol in larger amounts or when you have a low tolerance. Stick with one drug at a time.

7. I don't know why but this cracked me up

8. you seem very concerned about money

9. haha this is funny. Bro you threw up because you had beer in your system, it tasted bad, you had a bad wrap and bad weed. And you hadnt smoked in months. DUHHHH

10. Happened to me on my birthday party. I hadn't smoked in 5 months. Drank a few shots of jack..then took a few bong hits. Then had 6 or 7 Budweisers and preceded to puke my guts up for a few hours and forget most of the night. I think that might have been the alchohol but ive down bottles of vodka and jack before without a problem (and no sissy bottles big ones or go home xD) never even got hang overs but that was my first time combining the two and it didn't go well

11. i have the same problem. if im high then drink, i end up yacking but if i get drunk then smoke later im good. i dont drink alot either so maybe thats it to.