Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got to love an Ice Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wutangster, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Nothing better with some nice smoke :smoke:

2. Yea i got my birthday present bong in front of me no ice catcher but takes huge rips : )

3. Never really liked putting ice in my bong. Your water levels in your perc are always getting fucked up since the ice melts.

4. Ice is Nice

5. It's nice but its impractical.

6. Love how people are like oh ice is meh

Ice with warm water is the smoothest shit

7. Tried it with snow a few times and that is very nice

8. Its too much work to ask of me to dump out the ice when it starts to melt and mess up my water level haha, I want to chill immediately after smoking and change the bong water later.

I have taken to putting my bong in the fridge recently though, even like 5 minutes in my mini fridge gets the glass cold enough that it feels just as smooth as it would with ice, but without the inconvenience!

9. Yeah, I don't really see the need for ice. It never has really made a difference to me, and I honestly prefer no ice when I'm hitting my bong. Like others have said it just messes with the water levels to much and I'm to anal for that lol.

10. i hate ice.

just put a water bottle in the freezer for a little, let it get real cold, then put that water in the bong. or just use tap water because the water makes no difference to me any more. ( i prefer hot water some times...)

11. #11 Thorkgonsam, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    It was shitty when I'd leave my bong and come back to it and the neck of it is filled halfway with water since I have a perc right under it. The rips are nice, its just inconvenient.

12. dude ice is amazing. my friend used ice in his last night. i hit that shit way to hard lol. not only is his weed some of the best in my city but im a newbie and i took like 12 really big hits from that. most ive ever taken. dude i was fucked up lol. we were watching a torrented copy of cop out and it had Chinese subs. well i though the whole movie was in Chinese because whenever i looked at the subs i heard the dialog in Chinese (well what sounded like it anyway). we had to restart the movie because i missed like the first 5 minutes because i couldnt understand it. good times, good times, his shit gives me a major headache though.

13. uhh i am not a noobie, have tolerance, and 1 or 2 "really big hits" gets me pretty overly baked, I find it reallllllllyy hard to believe that that was "some of the best in the city" if you could take 12 big bong rips of it without like passing out or throwing up, especially if you're new and have low tolerance.

and if you got a headache thats telling me its probably not even close to the "best weed"

not tryin to hate or anything just my opinion

14. #14 BlazeLE, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    its a small bong. and doesnt the color have something to do with it? his shits purple. also i was passing out, i definitely over did it. and i was high during the count of course. it was probably closer to 8-9.

15. color doesn't mean much unless it's very brown haha, then you know its bad
    bad weed could be purple too, I've had some sub par weed that was very purple, but didn't get me very high. Still couldn't have taken 12 bong hits of it and still feel okay haha

my bong is quite small, like a foot or less, just a straight tube

16. according to him its the best he's found yet and he's been searching for 3 years. part of the issue is it takes me a while to feel any effects so i end up smoking more than i probably should because i dont feel it till its too late. but yeah i live in a smaller city too that kinda flies under the radar so the best here might be like mid grade where you are.

17. I like using ice because it makes the smoke smooth and also forces me to dump the water/ice after each session and I keep my bong much cleaner as a result.

18. How often does a bicycles wheels go backwards on account of the direction of peddling?

19. Ice cold baby!

20. I prefer warm water.