Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got this from my friend

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by abso2004, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Got this Frankenstein from my friend he gave me a 1/4oz because I buy from him a lot and I also help him trim and I stay at his house when he's in Mendocino County I don't know tell me what ya think smokes good but the smell is so earthy and fresh :D and the taste is yummy I'll have to post more pics of it #GoHawks Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty good and dense! 7.5/10 And it was free! I wouldn't have any complaints.  :laughing:

3. Yea he usually gives me some free stuff every once in awhile got some Alien OG I'll post soon

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. looks good friend !

5. If it smokes, tastes and smells good not sure what you want us to tell you.

It looks average?

6. looks kinda like juicy fruit to me, but hey i've wrong before