GOt these new mini blunts..

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Nov 4, 2005.

1. So i was in a+ gas station to buy some joints and was lookin at the selection and i saw these 'strawberry mini blunt joints' there crazy 2 $ for 20 .. there mini blunts .. Ill tell ya name when i get home but they burn so much bettr than zig zags and ez-wider joints do :) ah i love them smoked a fat one before school at the bus stop :eek: that was kinda shady hah but w/e :) then right now my teacer left us alone in the classroom for a few hours so i get to play video games stoned for 2 hours till i leave to go home :)@! YAY

anyone else have tried thise mini blunt jointS?

2. you talkin bout Golden Wraps? if so, yeah, golden wraps are the shit.

3. ya i think that is the name actully ;p

GOD I WORK TONIGHT AND TOMMROW NIGHT WHAT IS THIS SHIT@!@

heh last night i toked outback of work and when i came in a black guy that works there had a blunt in his hand then he like hid it and pulled outa cig and i was like was taht a blunt in my head but dint wann ask him if he tokes ;p i will soon enough

4. yup, golden wraps are allright...but they burn too fast in my opinion...if you want a smaller blunt, just trim down a dutch or philly.

5. Are you talking about these mini blunts.
    Iv smoke plenty of phillies but i never smoked this perticular brand.
    ???
    [​IMG]

These whiffs look mighty tasty :)
    [​IMG]

6. Whoa, I want a mini blunt. Gas stations around here don't carry em, damn.

7. I posted bout some garcia whiffs awhile back. Real nice if you want that blunt feel without using an 1/8 for the times your just smokin alone.

8. it was the golden wraps .. and u gotta use the dutch leave on them.. like godly!