Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got them 'i can't get stoned blues'

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tommy chong, Jun 23, 2004.

1. every time i smoke weed or resin or whatever it never really has any effect on me. It's really annoying, am i doing something wrong?! Or am i just imune to it? The only time it has had an effect was when i ate a big lump of resin and then i was smacked off my tits.

2. That happens to me when i smoke alot, It means ur body is imune to it like you said, Stop smoking it for a week or two then roll a fattie and get mashed.

3. you ate resin?? wow, never heard of that one. ive learned if i smoke the same bud longer than a week, i start to build a tolerance. you may have to switch up on what youre smoking sometimes to keep the tolerance down. sounds as if youre buying the same weed when you re-up, see if you can score something different

4. hmm, but i only smoke it occasionaly. Anyway, i borrowed a bong of my friend and i'm getting some weed that's supposed to be really good. Then we'll see who can't get stoned.

As for eating the resin, i was at a semi party at my friends house, they all went outside to smoke but i couldn't be bothered so i put it in a tika masala and ate it. Tasted like play dogh, but i was still stoned the next morning, so i can't really complain.

5. sorry i just realised i put this in the wrong place, can someone move it

6. actualy i take it all back, yesterday i got stoned as fuck.

*please somebody move this it's embarrasing hahaha

7. resin in chicken[​IMG]

8. yeah the chicken tika was ok, but it tasted like plah dough

9. nicely done if it gets u of ur tits gd fr u might try it not wit white meat though. Tell you wahat i did do once any1 know of pesto pasta yeah well i grinded the skunk and made that sauce instead of basil or whtever it is. I was so kanned i cant rember anything after it and the great thing was i didnt have as bigger munchies lol :)

10. very nice, nothin worse than the munchies, i once ate a load of ice cream sauce cos there was nothin else

11. nicley done, I went into my local waitrose once and spent 15 on food was great. But the funni thing was it was all reduced jam donuts 4 for

12. my friend once resorted to eating the ends of cigars (the bit you bite off) because all there was were yohgurts which he hates

13. yea man, thats the thing too do, over here in the UK we get hash but its not rly hash its just called solid or wotever its fucking shit i cant even get stoned on it anymore smoking joints. but bongs thats the thing too do if joints dont kane you up anymore, so try bongs!!!

14. I heard that about it to. Aleays hated the stuff and it will never beat the wonderful smell and high. Weed all the way.

15. it took me 10 times and about 14 grams before i got high, let me tell you the first time i felt it, i was baked and ive never been as high again

16. Change your bud, and take a little hiatus. You should be fine. Sometimes it's just your mind fucking with you.

17. yeah that's happening to me too. lately i haven't been getting as high as i used to. yesterday, me and my friends got some mad bud, its was like purple nugs with all these different colors around it, fucking chronic right? well we smoked a lot of bowls and i just didnt get very high, what the fucks up??

18. eating a fuckin ball of resin? how big are we talking here?

19. If you really think about it eating resin makes more sense than smoking it because when you burn the ganj the cannaboids are activated and then they stick to the pipe, so your really swallowing active cannaboids, but it you reburn it allot of the thc can be burned away.