Got the munchies

Discussion in 'General' started by stoner111, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Bout tO go eat some cookie cripsps, bagels, and milanos cookies :smoke:

2. My friends just went off to checkers after smoking a bowl.
    ...I was too high to get up for it.

3. i got the munchies.. bout to eat some cajun chicken pasta from ale house. microwave this shit at 2 30 in the mornin, hope i dont wake no one up haha

4. I could go for a giant bowl of cinnamon toast crunch

5. I'ma have some pizza roll's followed by some fruity pebble's THEN more Jack D

6. This thread gave me the munchies :( lol

7. Oh the nutritional nightmares! :eek:

I made this a few years back for the kids at my school- (It prints up much nicer at home)

Apple Caloric Equivalency Chart
    (1 apple = 80 calories)​
    1 2.75 ounce bag of Potato chips.................................5 1/2 apples

1 2 ounce (tiny) Snickers Candy bar...........................3 1/2 apples

1 2.5 ounce bag of Oreos bite-sized cookies...............2 apples

1 Twinkie..........................................................about 2 apples

1 Apple Fritter.............................................................3 3/4 apples

1 Pudding cup...............................................................2 apples

2 cups Pop Secret Popcorn............................................1 apple

8 ounces (1 cup) Jello with sugar..................................2 apples

40 ounces (5 cups) of Sugar-free Jello..........................1 apple

8 ounces (1 cup) Fruit Yogurt.............................about 3 apples

10 Wheat Thin Crackers.................................................1 apple

A couple of very OLD sayings :

You are what you eat!

We dig our graves with our teeth!

Please think about what you are eating!

Granny :wave:

8. I just ate a taco, little piece of chicken, and ritz crackers. Sounds gross but at the moment it was delicious.

9. the munchies is a double edged sword. first its the greatest thing, every bite is an orgasm. but then i just gorge myself to the point where i feel like puking.

10. I just ate a whole buffalo chicken pizza to myself. extra crispy... was taaaaaaastey