Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got the money for the munchies yum yum yum

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coffey805, May 20, 2010.

1. just ignore the initail begining were there speaking south african. this song is dank as hell. allot of people might not enjoy it but i do. :devious:As creepy as it sound i imagine like a naked man punching little children, runing through a grocery store in slow motion. Ya i know im wierd as fuck. but im also qite toasted:smoke:[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m22OHPg0Urg"]YouTube- Die Antwoord - Dagga Puff[/ame]

2. HAHAAHAHH. you have to admit its a nice tune.

3. hahahah i can totally see the naked dude punching the kids man.

4. haha good. my girl first said that and at first i was like wtf? and then i klistend tothe song and it all fit like natinol treasur status

[​IMG]

5. lol.. nicholas cage. hahaha.

6. haha that crazy mother fucker

7. XDD
    hahaha he looks like a pedophile!

8. his eyes look directly into your soul man XD

9. oh my god i know right, haha hes intense.

10. Interesting song...

11. hahah i just imagine hm busting through my window at like 3 o clock in the morning while im toking it and just saying...Can i hit that? then just grabs a rope from like no where and swings out.

it is qite the song i enjoy.