Got the Extreme Q last night

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by m4rquist4, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Defiantly one of those "why didn't I get it sooner" purchases

I tried it whip style first, then milked a bag of dank and split that with some friends (which got me higher than I've been in forever), then came home an tried the whip plugged in to my bong. Every way you can possibly use it is insane, I love it

2. Haha I know what you mean...when I got my extreme q It added a whole new dimension to my stoner lifestyle.

It's healthy and if you got good bud it gets you hacking like hell no matter what....

Op nice scoop

3. how'd it go through the bong? I bought a Q two months ago and used it quite a bit at first, but the vape is drier than a popcorn fart. I think I need a bong, bubbler, etc. to get some moisture in with the vape.

4. It is NOT healthy - what the fuck are you talking about? Stop stretching the truth. It may be less damaging (yes believe it or not vape in the lungs is an irritant) but it sure as hell isn't healthy.

5. Oh please. Do some research before spewing bullshit.

6. Take the end of the whip, wrap a lil paper towel around it and stuff it in the bong.. I have GonG so it works great, I even use my carbon filter with it. I like putting the fan on so it pours out smoke, so cool looking an you feel ballin

7. It sure as hell feels healthy I woke up this morning feeling like a million bucks. Went and did some cardio and some swimming I LOVE THIS VAPE

8. Thanks for the review, ILOVETHISVAPE. So you recommending a buy?

9. i have one too and yah i would reccommend a buy

10. My wife and I love the Extreme Q! Have you tried the elbow packs yet!? That's the way to fly!

11. dude chill ur grill

i think from context its pretty clear the idea goes something like this:
    dudes gonna get high
    by vaping instead of smoking, there are some comparative health benefits

your post and mine, really shouldn't have to exist :smoke:

and my extreme is great.

12. I love my Extreme Q.

What temps you use it at?

13. The highest temp between 220 and 260 but if its high I hit it before it heats up all the way. Definatly more bang for your buck

14. Congrats man. Whats your favorite so far? (bag,whip,or vapor-bong?)

15. #15 habitualhero, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    **How to ghetto vaporbong with the Extreme Q if you don't buy an extra elbow piece***

1) Attach the bag attachment to the Extreme Q.
    2) Take the mouthpiece for the whip, and stick it into where you would stick a bag into, so that now you essentially have one long piece of tubing with an elbow at each end
    3) Take the screen out of the elbow for the whip (the elbow that isn't plugged into the vape)
    4) Now that there's no screen in said elbow, attach this elbow to your bong as a perfect GonG connection. NOTE: this requires you have an 18mm female joint for your bong

You can now take vaporbong rips fairly legitly! for extra win, put a little bit of ducttape around where you plugged the mouthpiece into the opening for the bag to remove any possible leakage

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrT5fHSxKMM]King Stem + Extreme Q Vapor Rip - YouTube[/ame]

Me taking a vaporbong rip with my Q and king stem :D:smoke: (I ordered a second elbow for my extreme Q, though, so that my seal is perfectly airtight)

16. yeah i love my extreme q, have been a vapor man the entire time on weed only smoke a one hitter with a pipe in my life, i love elbow packing and when i use even so tiny amounts the elbow cant hold it i put another screen their too hold it up their :)

17. funny shit

18. DERP Take both whips, make then have intercourse,voila double ended whip

19. Hard to tell I like using it all ways. When I get my girl over here I wanna post a vid using her camera of smoke pouring out of the bong when you turn the fan on and leave it chilling. Looking so ballin the way it pours out. I wonder what would happen if you froze a mug and put the whip at the bottom and turned the fan on. I might try it if it condenses good like with blunts you could inhale the vapor and it'd look like you were drinking it