Got Suspended from Work Till Monday!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddeh, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Well, I hate my job. I work at Taco Bell and its a shitty ass job. Last night, I was getting off work it was midnight and I decided to make myself a quesadilla because I haven't got a break all during my 8 hour shift or anything to eat. I took a big overly sized scoop of Steak which I do ALL the time to make a quesadilla. I started adding tomatoes and stuff which cost extra for customers.

Well this manager was working that night that doesn't like me. She always has to start shit. She started saying how I am going to pay for the extra part of it because I added stuff on. I looked at her and asked her if she was serious. She let me know she was. I was telling her how its unfair (without raising my voice) that I worked an 8 hour shift without food or a break and I can't make myself one item on the menu the way I want. Other people make shit ALL the time and eat it in the back WHILE they are on the clock. It pissed me off so much I rolled my eyes at her and agreed to pay the dollar extra for the stuff I added. She was being a bitch so I told her that her manager coaching skills sucked and I walked out.

I was supposed to work today and turns out that I got all my hours cut and then I am scheduled for Monday. Pretty much 70 dollars down the drain because that stupid crazy bitch is on a power trip and decides to zero in on me for problems she has in her stupid life.

Another thing I would like to add, when her boyfriend comes in to Taco Bell she gets him whatever he wants and Manager meals it. I just am going to look for a new job and put my 2 weeks in once I find a new job. Right now I am thinking of what I should do for revenge considering I know she does a lot of stuff she shouldn't do.

They do illegal breakdowns of the line, which pretty much puts bags in the pans and the food goes in the bag which is in the pan, thus making it easier to clean dishes at the end of the night. They also smoke in the lobby when its closed (cigarettes).

Any ideas GC?

2. secret camera that shit dude. or call your gm/boss. i did that and got the manager fired. Boss loved me for it ^^

3. I say get it on tape, then blackmail the manager for funsies:devious:

4. Do nothing.. for 2 weeks. Then, one day call the 1-800 complaint number pretending to be a customer and file a complaint against her that would get her in huge trouble.

5. They have no cameras set up in the store our outside of it.

6. Call that 1800 number.. it goes straight to her supervisor. Make up a story about her swearing or something like that.. If you can get a friend to sound like an old person that would work perfect. Sound suppperrr pissed.

I work at MC d's.. i've seen this work ;)

7. Haha, how does it work? Do they get in trouble? I'm usually all for peace, but when your a complete royal bitch to me and call the supervisor and tell EVERYONE about what happened. Because when I walked in everyone was like "Yo, did you get fired?". I was so pissed. Then when I come in there she told me I was suspended till Monday. I told her how "convenient" it was for them to tell me when I got there but I called earlier asking if I was even working and they wouldn't let me know and what a waste of gas it was (I live like 20 minutes away so its about 5 bucks each time).

8. #9 Weebie, Sep 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2008
    Call your GM or whoever is your boss's boss and have a face to face conversation about everything that has happened.. Tell them that they're doing illegal business blah blah blah...

And working 8 hours without a break is illegal. You could fuck them over with a law suit,,, they wont fire you unless you basically verbally abuse a customer and shit... You might get a raise and your manager in big trouble if not fired. :smoking:

EDIT: Oh and just for the hell of it and getting your personal revenge on your manager... Go out and buy some donuts before you go to work and bring them in.. Get a couple jelly donuts and get a bottle that you can squeeze taco sauce or something into the donut but you can't tell... Make sure to put a shit load in it.. Let everyone know that, THAT donut is off limits, for managers only. :)
    Make up a bull shit story like damn these things are damn good you really gotta have one of these cherry filled donuts.... She'll never look at a donut the same again... I know I don't...

9. this is a damn good idea except maybe try puttin some kinda laxative in the donut instead of hot sauce, fuck, even try and put both in. tell us how everything goes for you though

10. Do the fire sauce trick to her. We used to do this to co-workers back in the day when I worked at Taco Bell...

Tear off the edge of a fire sauce packet just wide enough for a straw to fit in. Whenever she sits a drink of hers down, open the lid, and poke her straw into the fire sauce packet. Put the packet in the drink, and put the lid back on...

Whenever she goes to take a drink (hopefully a chug) she will be sucking on some fire sauce!!

11. just fucking throw a secene next time she does that shit for her boyfriend. seriously start flipping the fuck out, jumping back and forth behind the counter and then just donkey punch her and her boyfriend in the face and go get a job somewhere else. seriously that's bullshit, I used to work 8 hour shifts at dollar tree and i'd get a 10 minute break everyday as well as a 30 minute lunch break.

12. Nah dude don't mess with food then give it to her you could get in trouble with the law. I did that once to my boss and I got a verbal warning from a cop that it's illegal to tamper with food then give it to people.

13. I agree with the 1-800 number. An even better idea would be to get one of your girl friends to say that she was in the bathroom and saw your manager do her business and than just walk out without washing her hands.

14. Don't fuck with the food - period.
    Do the 800 # thing with different people spread over a few days.
    Make 100% SURE you can't have ANYTHING blamed on you or they will fry your ass.

15. You should walk in there and throw ur uniform on the counter and say give me my last pay check bitch and the uniform was fucked up when u gave it to me. I did this and my manager shit her self it was so funny.

16. Lmao I did that when I left Family Dollar. My manager made the fatal mistake of allowing me to work the rest of the day even though I was suspended indefinately. I decided that I'd drop everything and roll out as soon as I get a long line. I slowed down and let the line get long, took my first off, threw up the deuces and rolled out. Probably one of the most fullfilling moments of my life lol.