Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got some of the Purple Nepal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DubstepStang, Oct 18, 2010.

1. This is my Purple Nepal bud, with my Steamroller my girl bought me.
    Just click on the pics to enlarge them.

Attached Files:

2. amazing looking ganjika haha.

that steamroller reminds me of crack /meth pipe though...

3. Lol a crack/meth pipe? Its got a 2 gram bowl on top for this ganja my friend. I bought it from this website. Its the G-Spot Steamroller.

4. Wow those buds are trichy as fuck. I always wanted to try a true thai, Kudo's my friend and enjoy that :)

-BH

5. Thank you my friend, The smell lurked throughout the house unsmoked. Most incredible bud ive ever had, besides Green crack.

6. your welcome ;p

7. Thats one count of possession of a narcotic and paraphernalia, and 1 count of pure jealousy
    enjoy ma man, enjoy

8. nice man! nice buds, never had a true thai either +rep :smoke:

9. NICE!
    I used to have that lighter too! :hello:

10. Nice looking but and steamer man. Enjoy that shit. :smoking:

11. haha i lol'd that you said nice looking but, im sure you meant bud lol but it sounded funny.
    op that bud is frosty as balls and the steamroller looks like it milks like a breast

12. Did you actually bring the buds from Nepal or are the seeds from Nepal. Regardless, it´s some really nice looking thc covered weed.