Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got some killer DANK - Papaya

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobo88, Dec 24, 2007.

1. I picked up a 1/4 of this Papaya for $125. I only wanted 1/8 initially, but after one bowl I made the guy bring me another 1/8 lol. :cool:

I haven't been smoking for too long, so I can honestly say that this is the best weed I've ever had or seen in person. It's just so clean and smooth! :cool:

Attached Files:

2. a quarter for $125? sounds a bit steep to me even if it is dankness. but whatever. enjoy that!

3. pics are blurry but it looks dankkk:smoke:

4. yea sorry about the pics. my phone takes real shitty pics in low light.

yea it is quite steep. but i haven't been able to get anything besides brick for the past month or so so i was willing to pay. :smoke:

5. ouch cam sucks, but hey they look ok

6. 125 a quater is a standard price for where i am at.

7. ya man, REALLY pointless to make pickup-threads with pics that suck so much you could have a pile of lawn clippings and we couldnt tell the difference.

Props of finding the dank, Im sure its grade-A, thats the best feeling ever huh?

125 a quarter is standard price ANYWHERE in the U.S. so stop bitching.

8. 125 isnt the standard price for a quarter...
    you should be getting quarters of dank for 70. i got shit called papaya a while ago 5 grams for $40

9. Yeah, obviously because this one guy got a better price than you that means you are overpaying and HIS prices are automatically the standard... :wave:

Anyways, congrats on the pickup, invest in a camera!

10. Southern California here, $130 is the going rate for a quad of dank. I couldn't imagine paying as little as $70 / quarter, that's what I pay for an eighth!

11. Seriously dude, your kind isn't welcome here.

12. No...
    In the northeast area a quarter goes for 80-120 depending on the quality. And to my understanding it's alot cheaper down south.

13. 120 is standard for a quarter of premium dankage down in Texas, schwag is cheaper here too

14. my kind? im sorry but $18 for a gram is a terrible deal. im not insluting the op's bud im just saying thats how much i paid for some with the same name.
    and my prices ARE standard, $70 for 7 grams=$10 for 1 gram:rolleyes:
    if you think that isnt "standard" than your stupid.

15. weed is like ciggarette prices, it varys from state to state.

16. $125 a quarter is what you would call being hustled. Paying $25 a half 8th is already getting hustled, and your paying over $30 a half 8th, not even a deal for buying a quad! You should be bitching, cause your getting fucked!

Also, Tuk2 your just mad cause you pay dealers to fuck you. Well you can pull your pants up.

17. Believing there is a standard price across the country is stupid.