Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got some hash...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HelpDesk, Nov 26, 2011.

1. So my dealer told me he had some hash. Now he usually has hash once every couple months, but it's always been sift hash.

This stuff was different though, a lot different. But the price was correct for the weight... Guess how many grams it is!

What is this type of hash called?
    [​IMG]

High is amazing by the way... some of the most potent shit i've ever had.

So what the fuck is it?

2. I have no idea but it looks so fine.

DAT HASH

3. bubble, aka icewater hash...

4. how are we suppose to guess the grams if theres nothing next to it to compare it too?

5. A sandwich bag to the right and a laptop trackpad to the left.

6. also a finger print lol

edit: with my little hash experience, id say its 1/8

7. I'd need a zoomed out picture to even guess, would love to apply flame to it and inhale however.

8. I'd say it looks like a gram or 2

9. Judging by how moist it looks and the density, I'd say about 3 to 4 grams. Closer to 4 though.

Give me the density and volume and I'll give you a better guess

10. wtf are you talking about OP?

"This stuff was different though, a lot different. But the price was correct for the weight... Guess how many grams it is!

What is this type of hash called?"

guess how many grams? how are we supposed to do that without a picture? how are we supposed to guess at what type of hash it is without a pic?

11. ^The pic was working earlier... And yes it is an eighth. 3.50 grams.