Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got some Blue Dream, is this real or did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shnukums, Sep 28, 2015.

1. A few weeks ago I bought for the first time from a kid I kind of knew. The dealer showed up and my dealer bought it and than sold to us. We got nugs. It was Girl Scout Cookies. It smelled pungent and was really nice. I bought again from the same guy two days ago and he gave me Blue Dream (what I asked for). It smelled very strong when I first got it similar to GSC. We smoked it out in a park I did about .3 and was baked as shit. I went home and did .17 and got pretty damn high. A day later I smelt my stash and other than the fact it was pregrinded when I got it, it smells like spice. It smells more like a spice than weed. Could it be because it wasn't airtight? Also I grinded it and shook it up in my grinder and got .25g of pure kief. Can any other spice produce a substance from shaking that is THAT similar weed kief? I do soo much research and for someone that is newer I have a whole setup and have put in probably 50+ hours reading articles and forums. From the looks it seems like weed. It has little orange hairs, seems sticky, and is kind of shiny. I'm not sure.. The smell is just way to spicy for me... What do you think? It looks like it and gets me high so probably weed..? lol. Thanks for the help!

2. You appear to be under the age of 18. There is a plethura of information for you online. Just google "how to tell good weed from bad weed"

3. based on the high resolution pictures you've posted to show us the plant matter in question...

4. Are you saying it is or isn't weed?

Why do I appear to be under 18?

5. lol "you wanna smoke .17 of pregrind brah?"

kids these days

6. I like smoking just to get buzzed on weekdays. And it was pregrinded when I purchased it. Plus being that I'm new I have a low tolerance.

7. #8 Mid man, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
    aaanndddd this pretty much assures it was not blue dream. Why?

1) Black market dealers tend not to have whatever strain you request on deck (were talking about outside of illegal states here, even then...)
    2) see 1

EDIT: Seen the picture you posted, looks dry and also not what most people consider nugs

8. anyways if you mean spice like pepper then yes the haze in blue dream can make it spicy

9. He had to wait to get it. And I meant our first time we got nugs.

10. I know it's high grade. Could it just be dry?

11. Never buy weed that isn't in nug form. That's the easiest way for someone to disguise something that isn't real weed

12. Still prolly not legit, but as long as it was good

And if its not in nug form then the sack better be extra heavy

13. Lmao you bought pre-grinded weed yeah you got ripped off.

14. I don't think you got ripped off, its bottom of the sack shredded left overs. I wouldn't take it unless it's from my main people. Which in your case isn't the fact. O well. Smoke it, it's weed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

15. Yeah. I've been smoking it, it's great.

16. lmao!!! that is not high grade yo thats some low grade popcorn bud shit lol not even popcorn buds really looks like a bag of leftovers yhats been drying out for a few months

17. Nah man it's some chronic. .1 gets me blasted. It doesn't look great on camera but it is potent.

18. Well, to you it may be "chronic" because of a low tolerance, but it doesn't look like that to me. Not trying to bash your bud, and the guy above you was kind of a dick about it. Some people here are snobby with their weed, not everyone has access to great bud.

19. Who the he'll weighs 0.1 grams out then smokes it that's how we can tell your just a kid lol