Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got shorted

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by biG_Green, May 21, 2010.

1. i hope you mean if you buy an eighth youre lucky to get 3g...
    if youre trying to buy a quarter and get less than three grams you are just plain unintelligent.
    now if you meant an eighth and get shorted .5 grams, well that sucks, but isnt quite so ridiculous..

2. sounds just like the average dealer that fucks someone over.

3. oh and OP. yeah he tried to short you on purpose. he looked at the bag and said the bud was really dense. any dealer can tell the difference between 2 grams and 1> gram

4. #24 biG_Green, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    ok yea he came around and gave me a new bag and when i got home weighed it all out and it came out to be 1.5g both bags together. So i was shorted 1g... pretty much i paid $50 for 1.5g:mad:. I talked w/ my brother on what i should do and i ended up calling the guy and telling him why he was trying to fuck w/ me and i have connections and shit and that this would not end well for him. He's gonna give me 20 back on monday. If he doesn't i dont think his future looks too well

EDIT: Guess i learned my lesson tho, always weigh a bag your picking up while the moneys still in your pockets, i'm done messing with sketch bags

5. nice job on calling him out. He definitely sounds like he's trying to fuck you over. Either doesnt respect you or doesnt think you know shit.

My guess at what happened:

He bought 1/8 for 50 and sold you 2.5 for 50. Instead of giving you the 2.5 he handed you the 1g he pinched. You called him out, he gave you the other bag back, but he already smoked a bowl so it only weighs 1.5 by the time you got it.

Prick just used you to smoke for free, and got extra greedy.

6. hmm that makes sense stoopid toker. I'm not trying to make enemies with this kid or anything cuz i see him everyday in class i just gotta get my money back and tell him it was really disrespectful and a major pain in the ass. And of course i'm never buying from him again. And he also said he didnt have any left and he gave me all of his so yea i think your theory is correct

7. I just gotta put this out there, maybe if your meeting in a public place they don't want to have a scale on them, I mean a scale + weed is almost always intent to distribute.

8. Ive been shorted once when i bought a quarter ounce. it was like 3 grams short, when i called the guy he said my scale must be off but we both weighed a penny on our scales and it was the exact same. He weighed out all his other bags and they were all short too. Turns out someone found out where he kept his stash and pinched some. I never got paid back but i never used him after that. My current guy used to always short me by .1 or .2 when i bought eights but that didnt bother me that much cause he had amazing bud and was super reliable. Now he's gets better deals cause he buys more weight and he hooks me up now :)

9. Tell him straight up, yo if your gonna short me, i'm just not going to buy anything from you at all. So if you think its worth it, may as well tell me now . Sometimes people need to realize, makin an extra money once isnt worth losing ongoing sales.

10. Ill bring my damn scale than. And why the hell we meeting in such a public place?! Haha. :smoking: