Got screwed over on my beans I think!!!more info below

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Deleted member 923969, Aug 27, 2020.

1. #1 Deleted member 923969, Aug 27, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2020
    In short I ordered from a seed bank item was shipped over 3weeks ago tracking ended up never working currently waiting on something to come in mail but yet nothing. They said they would resend the order out but wanted me to pay for it even though I paid for my order which it's tracking got lost in mail somewhere what should I do I had paid extra for a resend if my items got confiscated but have not found out if that's what happened or not. If you paid for tracking and it was something you have to sign for what happens if your gone for a few days your gonna miss out on the order you bought how come I gotta pay for tracking if I'm not able to track it there should be a refund or something.

Sent from my KFASWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. i wouldn't give them more money, that's for sure. you don't mention the bank but most wouldn't make you pay for them to ship it again.

3. You paid for the insurance? And they still say you have to repay? How did you pay? Can you call bank?
    If it comes and your gone usually they come back, depends on method of delivery as to all that.

Wouldn't pay them again use alibongo or something

4. I paid in cash after they got money they sent my order with a tracking number that never worked ever they looked into it but said their mail department couldn't answer as to what happen to my package maybe barcode fell off or something either way I was told they would send a new order out but 1week later they never gave me tracking for that new resend they sent out but said I must pay again if I get them or send them back so I'm not sure whether they want me to pay for the new order being sent out for the first tracking error or if I receive both orders then I got to either send it back or pay for it obviously in a illegal state I won't dare send something back through the mail as it would just make me feel a bit uncomfortable so now if I get both orders of the same thing I now got to pay double it comes off as feeling obligated to spend more unnecessary money not sure what else to do anymore.

Sent from my KFASWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Who'd you go thru?

6. Did you read the terms of your insurance coverage? That would be a good place to start IMHO.

Also IMO, if the tracking number never worked, it was never sent. I can see where there might be differing opinions on that but that is my personal litmus test.

If there is no tracking number how are they going to know what you received...or didn't? And are you supposed to go to the post office and get a tracking number for the return of the second shipment if you receive it or do you just mark return to sender on it and mail it? Brings me back to the first question.

There is a guy that works for the vault that posts here in an official capacity I think his name is George, poke around and maybe he can help.

7. Well in short I panicked I'm pretty sure and will show some humility and admit that. It turns out I dont have to pay again and also I got a shit ton of free extra seeds both auto and photoperiod got free bubba kush critical kush free gurila glue photo and white widow also two 3 packs of autos they made up for their flop up thats for sure. And now I got me plenty of beans to try out on top of the beans I originally picked out.

Sent from my LML212VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have not used them personally but from seeing posts here the seem pretty fair and good on the customer service side.

Glad it worked out for you and good on ya for the self introspection, seems to be a rare commodity these days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Glad to hear it all worked out
    Side topic
    What a scam just about every single seed bank has implimented, insurance.

I pay for something, if i don't get it, why do I need to pay an extra 10 or 20 dollars as insurance for you to give me what I already paid for in full..

10. Because its illegal and thats the risk you take not buying from within your own country, and if customs seizes your package thats on you not on the company. I get the insurance and its paid off twice. Had 2 orders 2 years apart get seized and the company re sent no problem. 3rd time package got lost at customs and 2 months went by, seed bank re sent new package and i also ended up getting original package that was held up at customs. Got 2 orders for the price of one on that ordeal. In country no insurance, out of country insurance every time.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I don’t disagree that it’s a ripoff in terms of it being a massive profit center for seed banks. On the other hand it’s not required and one is taking a risk beyond the shipping of a legal product (where insurance is also often purchased). And to your question of it already being bought and paid for where does the legal transfer of goods take place, is it when the seller ships or is it when it gets to the delivery address? If it’s at ones residence then sure it’s the sellers responsibility to replace. If it’s when the product was shipped the buyer assumes the risks associated with shipping, hence the insurance option.

I’m not going to even get into the theory of insurance being a risk mitigation tool only for losses one can’t afford to incur like paying a mortgage and kids college after an unexpected death of breadwinner, medical tragedies etc.