Got Robbed With A Gun Four Hours Ago

Discussion in 'General' started by Cplus, Aug 4, 2014.

1. So fucking pissed... Almost home about two blocks away, I see these three guys pull out of an alley way so I start walking faster trying to think of what I could do then a Spanish kid pulls ahead of me and asks to use my phone. I tell him fuck no I'm not stupid and his other two buddies block my side. At this point he lifts up his shirt and shows me a gun and tells me he isn't playing and he's going to shoot me in the head. I'm kind of freaking out at this point because my phone is a HTC one M8 and I bought it brand new for a very pretty penny. So I'm trying to stall these kids for as long as I can I get them on the middle of the street hoping a fucking car passes by, these guys start getting really nervous cause I'm taking to long, so the Spanish guy pistol whips me in the head and while I'm dazed and bleeding like crazy gets in my pocket and takes my phone.  Then they book it, lucky for me a guy in a black truck passes by and chases them (well kinda unlucky because if he was five seconds early they probably wouldn't of gotten my phone..) Anyway they caught two out of the three guys, couldn't find my phone cause they apparently tossed it in a bush.

What are these fucks looking at in jail time? They are youths.. and can I press charges because like I said my phone cost me a lot of money.

2. #2 IllestVillain, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    Assault with a deadly weapon is a serious charge.

Exactly what age did they appear to be. They could be charged as adults if they are close to 18.

Post the pussies mug shots on here

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. well hopefully the other two roll on the third. bet youre happy they caught them, nice to hear a random passerby did something like that.

4. Sorry to hear that happened to you they probably stashed your phone somewhere to come back for it later. Well since their underage jail time for them will depend on how many charges they are have on their record. If they dont have anything on their records the only that will happen to them is probation. And of course you can press charges, but if their age is close to 18 they can be charged as adults and will have a felony charge

5. 1. Do you have another link? Yours just jumps to a search for "caught" on grasscity.com . 
    2. When someone flashes a gun at you and threatens your life, why not just hand over the phone? I mean, I understand what it's like to lose or have someone steal an expensive object, but what if the guy had acted on his threat? 
    3. Sorry that this happened to you; glad you're safe. Also, jail time for these guys is most likely going to be up in the air: If your phone isn't found, there's no real way to prove that they took anything at all, except by your word. However, since a bystander was involved, and I'm assuming observed you being assaulted, they'd probably get charges for that (just not theft), IMHO. 

6. Fucking scum bags I'm sorry bro that blows major cock

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

7. Sorry what happened to you but glad they caught the bastards.  Hope they have priors, and get some time.  

8. Don't forget to tell the police about the part where they said they'll shoot you in the head -- that's another charge.

9. Thanks for the replys guys, They looked 16 one of them is a first time offender. I'm assuming the black kid because he looked scared shitless while it was going on. I can't post mugshots as I have no clue on how i'd be able to get them... The cops did show me two photos both of them looked like they were crying while they were taking their pics lol I had to pic them out of an envelope with 11 other photos which I wasn't allowed to go back on. For example I open an envelope I say that was the guy I can later say it wasn't him when I select another photo. Problem was when I did it for the spanish guy who pistol whipped me I picked 5 out of the 12 photos because I was tired as shit and took a blow to the head I was having a hard time picking but in the end I did pick the right guy.

The detective told me that their defense attorney would say I picked 5 guys so it pretty much shows I did not know who the guy was but they found the gun on the guy so I'm pretty sure picking the other guys doesn't mean shit.

1)What do you mean another link?
    2)I don't know... It was really stupid on my part I really did not want to lose my phone part of me also wanted to try to disarm the guy. They were teenagers so I didn't really take them seriously even with the gun but I got to admit I was kinda scared shitless with it pointed at me.
    3) they told the cop they tossed it in a bush but they couldnt find it can't that be used against them?

10. I've called a bluff before and walked away.

If they want to face away homicide charge over a phone, let them.

11. But you'll be dead and then what?

Just like killing over a phone isn't worth it, risking your life for a phone isn't worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Stupid ass Mexican wannabe thugs. I hate them and they're parasites to this earth. Glad to see you caught 2 of them sorry about your phone man, I'd be pissed.

13. #13 FLYIN HIGH, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    Sorry to hear about your phone, that sucks. Ohh you could of got killed that's bad aswell, but the new phone!
    That's sux. Lol

14. Start carrying a defense weapon and learn how to use it effectively.
    Examples could be;
    Blade (not a GC member ;) )
    Pepper spray
    Kubaton or kubo pen
    Taser
    Or just get creative!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

a sock full of laundry money (quarters)

16. I see ur trying to set up a way to get a new HTC one m8. Don't you think that the amount of jail time they will spend is more months than it would to work the phone?

17. Too bad you didn't have a concealed carry pistol. The second those kids saw that they'd be gone faster than you could shoot em.

18. They are the scum of the earth... Over a fucking phone? I am sorry to hear that!

Oh yeah, that will solve the whole scenario....violence (death) from more violence. Because the outcome wasn't any better...you know, everybody is alive, bad guys going to jail, etc. You're just looking for an excuse to shoot someone, ain't ya? :poke:

20. yeah, it's a pretty effective method when it's necessary. Fortunately those times are rare, but you never know.