Got robbed last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FallenOne08214, Jul 18, 2010.

1. so we've narrowed it down to between 5 and 6 pm yesterday. They broke into our garage and stole about $900+ worth of tools and lawn equipment. :( Had a cop over this morning, but you know as well as I do they won't do or attemt shit. Yet if you put someone out front with a joint his ass is busted. Anyway, shit's gone now, getting a glock and a surveillance system today. Just glad they didn't breach into the house.

2. Sucks man. Unfortunately, I don't have much advice to give. I am not a homeowner.

Is that stuff not insured? Or is the loss greatly exceeding the maximum coverage?

Sorry if this doesn't help. Life's about ups and downs; you've got an up coming your way. :bongin:

3. It's all my parent's stuff so idk what's covered and what's not. Tripped me out when my mom woke me up saying w got a cop here. I immediately thought "oh shit, I gotta find clothes that don't smell like weed."

4. Damn thats shitty, but i suppose it could have been worse. At least no one got hurt.

5. Much love and good vibes coming from the city. AS stated before you have an up coming towards you and your family. Burning a bowl in your time of loss for you and your family take it easy man. I doubt they'll be back no one ever robs the same place twice that's just being stupid. I hate people who rob it's such a low form of scum. Atleast no one was hurt! :) take it easy.

6. Cop told me "It was probably males between 16 and 22 who smoke pot all day." Seriously, WTF?!?! Cops just looking to throw people away with any connection to weed. Thanks for the good vibes. Hopefully I'll be smoking soon.

7. Whaaat? Potheads don't steal shit. Crackheads do.

I speak from personal experience. I was hanging pipe on a job late night so that we could get as much ground on this job as possible, considering the supers didn't allow us to start piping until well after the steel was up. It was just me and my foreman, and we were on opposite sides of the building. Before I know it, I hear increasingly loud and quick footsteps booming my way, as if people were about to come running up on me. I was climbing down my ladder when I saw my foreman chasing this guy out the front door. In the heat of the moment I took off after the two of them.

It turns out the guy was some tweaker tryin to steal all the copper wire from the electricians. We ended up chasing him all the way down the stairs, out the front door, and all the way to the fence surrounding the job (big site). Didn't see him for the next week while we worked late nights.

8. I know right?!?! I'm like "What the fuck kinda self respecting pothead would steal shit?!?!"

9. I know most ppl think cops are scum, but dont be so quick to judge em in this case. Who knows maybe they'll come thru. Be optimistic, and hope who ever did the stealing gets his or her ass raped by the dick of justice.

10. one word... claymores :p

11. just for the record, plenty of people steal shit shit even if they only blaze. people suck

12. damn that sucks...i was in jail once and someone broke in and stole my xbox 360, games, dvds, and a $2000 computer.
    never got it back....but its w/e material shit is replacable...getting survailence cams is a good idea...in fact thats what im doing when i move out of this apartment complex. (actually my complex has them too)

13. that's a little negative.

it seems like the only times i have been caught were for something completely retarded and the damage was worthless, however some people decided to put quite a bit of time into it and i got screwed