Got robbed last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tbtoker, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Last night I went to a deal I had just set up. I live in a small little country town and the kid just graduated high school. He met me where we wanted to meet and he pulled up beside me. There was 4 people in the car. He was in the back seat on the window side. I had a hundred dollar bill and asked if he had change (car still running) he said yes and I handed him the hundred. He looked at it and then reached into his pocket. The driver immediately drove away. I texted him and asked if he really just robbed me? And he replied "that's the game son"....I never saw the weed or any change.
    What all did I do wrong? and why would he do something like this?

2. Because he's a scumbag, do you know where he lives?
    You shouldn't of fronted money.. Tell him he ain't in no game.. Come to chi.. These niggas in the game.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You went wrong by trusting a dealer, and giving him money without seeing the change or the product. He probably wanted to look cool in front of his friends, but "the game" also involves a lot of, um, karma, so he should watch himself.

4. He took advantage of your age and/or size because he is a piece of shit.

Contact him and remind him he has a lot more to loose then you do, it's no game.

If he wont come clean just start spreading the word around school/town (you still in school?) about what a low life he is. :smoke:

5. #5 NeverOddOrEven., Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    thats the game son. 

so whats ur game 

oh and rule of thumb weed in hand then money always 

6. damn, that's pretty slick. now depending on his smarts, if his phone is a burner, you're outta luck.

if it's not, wait a week or months, hit up the same phone with a friends. agree to meet for a big quantity (big money). have a crew hidden in certain spots of the area and when your friend goes to hand him the money (make sure your friend looks alone so the dealer wont be spooked), have everyone with you throw shit (rocks or bullets, that's your decision) at the car. and for kicks you can yell "THATS the game (5 second pause) SON!"

hehhehehe

to prevent occurrences like this, meet at public 24/7 places. ideally, a mcdonalds bathroom.

7. Just tell him this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfyqka2TC48

8. don't worry about this. Only think how you can be smarter next time brah. truth is: the robber is a douche

9. Technically, that's not robbed.

10. Its a small town, where can he hide..? Hunt him down all of them and extract revenge, unless you are weak and effeminate, he should be very worried, start by complaining to the cops about a hit and run, that should supply there address, ain't hard and YOU will feel better,
    consider growing and let him come to you? 

11. #11 Exodromos, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    Once again......
    Amazes me how many people willingly hand money over to people they Do Not Know, without seeing product first.

Never ever hand over money, without seeing product, and especially while asking for change...pretty sure if you needed change you could have hit up a Gas Station. 

12. "New GC members be like..."

Never hand the money over first and don't trust anyone unless they'd take a bullet for you. You live and you learn, when you look back at this you should face palm yourself and realize you're smart enough to not let anything like this happier ever again. Why did you make an account just to post this... do you want us to teach you karate or something? Just don't be gullible, if you can't tell who a sucker is you are one.

13. Cut him some slack, he's likely 14 - 16 and never had a dealer/middleman before. :smoke:

14. This, let that fool know he's got a lot more to lose than you.  Get him heated and narc him 

15. If you got money to blow, this would be great revenge. Offer to sell him a felony amount of weed. When he robs you and drives away, call the cops and report a drugged driver.

16. why would you give your weed dealer a 100 bill? think about it. I'm not at all an asshole, but I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that. you prob wouldn't either if you were in his position

17. holy shit

hahahahaha

18. Man I Be Seeing Dis Shit All Time .. You Aint Give No Cash Till He Show The Stuff And Hand Over

19. One of the rules to the game is to have exact change, and to have it ready and already separated from your other monies. This is for discretion. Another rule is to be leery of deals where you are outnumbered. Real dealers don't ride around with cars full of people while conducting business, it just brings heat. Everyone gets burned at one point our another. To keep losses at a minimum Learn to never go into a transaction carrying more than you plan to exchange.

PS. The amount of people contemplating snitching on this site makes me lol. If you can't handle it your way, cut your losses and let karma catch up. The game always balances itself out.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. you did not get robbed. you gave someone $100