Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got robbed for the first time - Resolved.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SacTownKilla, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Well for those of you who don't know of which thread i'm talking about you can find the story here :
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/869980-got-robbed-first-time-today-8.html.

A couple hours ago I got a call from my brother saying that they got him back and took our money back. I didn't know how at the time, but then he said I won't have to worry about him anymore". Turns out they jumped him and ended up shooting him. It's sad that this all could have been avoided so eaisly. Even though he jacked me, no one deserves to go out like this. My thoughts and prayers are with this man and his family.

Sacto 9-1-1: Man shot in Watt Ave. motel parking lot drives wrong way on I-80

2. Shit, I saw that thread.
    I'm sorry bro...

3. This...However, can be used in court.:cool:

4. I've got no sympathy for people who steal, mother fucker learned a valuable lesson, and won't do that again... Ever!

5. Wait, I misread.

6. So you basically just admitted that your friends were the ones who shot him....glad your not my friend

7. Your brother is going to jail for attempted murder if they catch him, thats no joke.

Your prayers should be with your family not anyone elses.

8. Aparently they set up another deal with the guy and he fell for it. Same place and just a couple hours after we got robbed haha. Didn't get the cash back but we got our HP like we were supposed to. Too bad he had to get shot over it, guess he will learn his lesson.

And nah this stuff happens all the time over here. Not worried about a thing. And my brother wasn't involved, I made his young ass stay in the house with me, i'm not gonna let him grow up like me. If they get caught so be it, they wern't really great friends anyway. Just smoking buddies.

9. Yeah, no shit...By the way, there are numerous cases that the internet was used as the primary witness, because, much like you did here...People have the incessant need to brag.:cool:

10. Your brother is a moron and so are you for posting this.

11. Interesting story, but why post it? I mean, you are saying here that it's your brother who shot the man, you've linked us to the actual news report.

If any police officer in your area came across this thread, they'd track you down and find your brother.

EDIT: Anyone else think this might not be 100 percent legitimate? Why is he posting about something so serious on a forum where most people discuss masturbating, munchies and scoring pot.

12. Yeah dude I wouldn't be posting this on here. It's kinda sketchy that everyone that has seen this thread knows your brother did it yet the cops still don't know

13. Um...why would you post that it was your brother who shot him on the internet?

14. Read above post ^.

15. You're going to get your brother sent to prison, el oh el.

16. Because the internet is it's own secret society...No one will tell.:cool:

That doesn't stop the cops from reading it, but at least no one will tell them.:cool:

17. Article dated yesterday....story happened today......?

18. This does not add up. You said your brother got them back butttt you just said you made him stay inside. Then you said they jumped him, yet the story states the video camera catches a shot and a run off. No jumping was involved.

19. [​IMG]