Got robbed at gunpoint last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by g0pher, Nov 26, 2011.

1. actually thats what you call "mixed race" people in south africa...

but fuck man pretty risky running like that...unless the guy was gonna rape me or kill me i would just give all my stuff over

2. Damn bro, that sucks. You seemed to handle it well if that is how it went. I had a gun held to my head once, my connect got robbed while I was there chilling, not even picking up. Fucking sucked man, they thought I was him and put it to the back of my head, asking where the bud was. I calmy was like "This. is. not. my. house.You have the wrong person, I promise you. I Do NOT live here", then he pistol whipped me.

In the end, they got nothing, while there was like 8 pounds in the kitchen cabinet 5 feet away.

3. jesus christ curt thats crazy. people these days. whyd they leave with nothing?

4. I was just fucking around, i wasent really going to rob you.

5. best to stay out the hoood brah...

6. I would act really calm, still puffing the joint, the lunge my hand at his gun as hard as I can and smoke him in the face, pounding him into the fucking ground. I'd grab his gun and pound his face into the cement with it, then steal whatever the fuck he has on him.

If he was standing 5+ feet away, I'd just give my stuff.

7. Another reason not to trust strangers.

8. yeah man i had a gun pointed at my face and lemme tell u your heart beat changes up REAL quick,but yo blazin with a random n i gg a is a no no for me hope u learned ur lesson.

9. What the FUCK were you doing bringing South African men to your home you've never met at 330 AM to smoke YOUR weed with him?!??!?!??!?!?!?!!! That is asking for trouble!!! I meen most guys after a night at the club will take a girl home, blaze, fuck, you know. You on the other hand, bring strange South African men named Clint home to smoke your weed with. This picture is not computing in my head...

10. can't be trusting peoples on the street no mo

11. #31 HxCurt, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    Because one of the roommates came out of the room behind a guy with a gun and started to wrestle him, and they I guess figured things weren't going well and bounced. Had to go to the hospital because my eye was cut all up, it was terrible. My friend felt terrible and gave me an oz and lots of other freebies. (After a week of not talking to him - I bounced out as soon as I found something to put over my eye. Drove to my house, slammed unmentionables, and drove to the hospital. Sucked so much.

A few months later, they came back. My connect had bought a brand new shotgun, but never used it. When they came back he wrestled one to the ground, and got his gun from him. The robbers ran out again empty handed, my connect ran after him and shot one in the leg (to his account, not the police. he never went to the hospital and the police never proved anything like this). Shit was fucked up man, not my style at all to be involved with people that get in situations like that. To support unfortunate stereotypes, it was the ONLY black connect I ever had.

He's in some serious legal shit, and I try to follow it via Florida's online court records.

Note: Just did a search, found out he go sentenced 364 in county.

TRAFFICKING IN ILLEGAL DRUGS 28 GRAM TO 30 , TRAFFICKING IN PHENETHYLAMINES 10 TO 200 G, TRAFFICKING IN LSD 1 TO 5 GRAMS are the worst I see from the 6 charges (copy/pasted). crazy shit man.

12. I had a pistol shoved in my face once back in my more.. 'profitable' days. It's real easy for people to say, "Oh man, if I were you I'd have grabbed the gun." Or shit along those lines...and let me tell you the situation is a LOT different when you're the one with a loaded gun at your head.

13. Fuck smoke him out and he robs you sorry homie that's fucking lammmme

14. Why do I feel like I just watched The Wire?

15. The only "puss" here is you.

Enjoy your future bullet. :rolleyes:

16. cool story bro, but sounds fake :eek:

17. I just can't understand why you would bring a random black foo (don't get offended, we all kno the stereotypes-and it proved to be true in this case) to your house at 330am? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Sure u ran and got away, but he knows where you live.

18. Life man, we live it, fuck its whatever you know, :smoke: plus i live in a shared house with like 4 other people so i doubt he'll come here, otherwise he'd be really retarded.

lol :smoke: i'd like to live in your side of the world where people don't get robbed

19. You'd be a good soldier

20. shady people out there you will NEVER know who you can trust.