Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got ripped off >:(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Husky11, Jun 24, 2012.

1. #1 Husky11, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    Lol i copped a tenth and turned out 2 be mint man

2. Lmao tenth of weed...

What have we done to the game..

3. look at bud before you buy!

4. hahahahah whats a tenth of weed .... no wonder you got a bag of mint

5. so you lost what, 2.50$?

6. tenth or teenth? Big difference there. A teenth is usually used for hardcore drugs. A tenth would be 2.8g. How much did you pay for that random amount?

7. £15:mad:

8. LOL @ tenth of weed!

9. [quote name='"budensity"']hahahahah whats a tenth of weed .... no wonder you got a bag of mint[/quote]

Ahahah

10. tenth = dime ?

if you know who you bought it from, in front of others, confront them OUT LOUD about the mint they sold you saying it was weed...:cool:

..or buy some lube, as you will be getting fucked a lot by allowing scum to get away with it now.:eek:

11. image-813539127.jpg

Had to do it haha!!!

12. Well on the bright side, you could make some nice lamb chops now.

13. I'm having trouble finding any sympathy for you OP.

14. Sounds like someone was trying to party tonight:hippie:

15. make some tea

16. I think he means a teenth, aka a sixteenth, aka 1.75g or so of bud?

17. A strange amount nonetheless. Like $20 bucks tops, but seeing as it was not in bud form, it's probably only like $5-$10 loss.

18. A tenth/teenth on the street in the UK is about .8/1g