Got ripped off today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddeh, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Alright, so to start this off, I had a fairly decent day but a shitty one in a way. Started off at 3am I ended up having sex with a girl who I am, In love with. After that my day kind of went off course.

I started work at 9 and worked till 2. Once, he told me to clock out, he came to talk to me about when I would work next. He told me that he didn't want me to work for him anymore and that he would give me my money for the hours that I worked. This sucked but I got 140 dollars.

With that 140 dollars I was going to save it in other stuff. But, I decided to buy an ounce. The o was 150 (my friend wanted a half o so he lended me 10) dollars. The person I got it from was this chick that is a sisters friend of mine, she has this huge crush on me. She randomly called me up asking if I needed it. I happily, agreed to get some. They weigh it out on their scale and it says 28 with the bag. I take this as a simple 1g loss and move my way without saying anything. I get back to the house and weigh it with MY scale it weighs 20grams. I called the bitch up and told her I know she ripped me off 8 grams. I told her I used 2 scales but I only used mine. Mine has never failed though. I was like whatever, I won't buy bud from you anymore, dont message me on myspace at all. She seemed upset about it, I had to do it. I can't let them think I'm dumb and not going to stand up when I get shorted that much.

Anyways, This turned into a little rant about my day.

[/rant]

2. Damn thats 8 grams of weed you cant smoke.

Did you tell her you wanted your money or whats the deal? You think you'll have to see her often?

3. No, she lives 45 minutes away from me. She did drive to my house though. That was 45 miles. 90 Round Trip. However, If your saying that an ounce is 150 dollars, make it an ounce. Don't rip me off. She had this bug crush on me, now she knows me and her don't stand a chance. The shady thing about it was, her, and her 2 friends, one whom i've met. The second person was some guy I've never seen. It was a shady deal, I saw it coming, but did nothing to stop it.

4. The Weed is Really good though :smoking:

5. damn you got shorted hella bad atleast the buds good

6. wow dude i fucking WISH that I was you.

You have no idea how good of a deal $150 for 20 grams would around the tri-state area.IDK where you live, but jesus, around here in CT a fucking 1/4 ounce of beasters costs $110... it's ridiculous.

Just wanted to put it in perspective...

7. Sorry women of GC that are rad but in this case, kick that women in her ovaries. :eek:

8. Haha, at first I thought you were talking about the girl I had sex with. I was like WTF! Lol, yeah, she is not getting this.

9. What a dick...

10. Still 20 G's for $150 is a great deal, not really, I mean it is just a weed, but a $150 will only get you a quad around here, 8 G's maybe.

11. good decision on getting your shit elsewhere, i would of done the same

12. Stop using so many pointless commas lol..

On-Topic: If she had a thing for you then it was probably an accident tbh.. and are we talking mids or some dank? Because in the end she payed for gas to bring it so I wouldnt worry about it.

13. That's a harsh rip... My friend harvested his bud and I now get 1 ounce of good Northern Lights for 60 bucks...:) its awesome