Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got ripped off -_-

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by walkerbro, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Well I gave dude a 20 for a dub of mids yesterday which around here the dub minimum is an eighth but this dude brought me probably like a dime's worth, like 1.7. Should I give him back the bud and tell him to either give me my money back (however I'm sure he doesn't have 20 bucks on him) or bring me a legit dub tomorrow? Or should I just toke the skimpy ass bag? Lol fuckin lame

2. Oh ma *****

3. Not Much of a loss. Just find a new guy and take it as a cheap lesson, sorry to hear though dude

4. I would just find a new dealer. No sense in getting into an altercation over something illegal anyway, nothing good can come out of it. If getting a new dealer isn't really an option, then just tell him that you feel he shorted you last time, tell him it's not a big deal, but you'd like to weigh it out next time.

5. fuck his sister

6. While he watches

7. [quote name='walkerbro']Well I gave dude a 20 for a dub of mids yesterday which around here the dub minimum is an eighth but this dude brought me probably like a dime's worth, like 1.7. Should I give him back the bud and tell him to either give me my money back (however I'm sure he doesn't have 20 bucks on him) or bring me a legit dub tomorrow? Or should I just toke the skimpy ass bag? Lol fuckin lame[/QUOTE

That is most unfortunate brother, how about you grow some bomb ass bud and forget about buying some mexican brick bullshit? Know your genetics man...

8. In the pooper.

9. on camera

10. Upload after finished.

11. to his facebook page

12. Lmao... Ask for what you want.. Can i get 3.5 g for 20$? Dont say hey i want a dub... Thats a sucker move right there your just asking to get ripped off...

13. Haha it's better than getting 75% mint mixed with your weed. That's what happened to me when I was a noob.

14. I have to agree with this. Much of the slang is very regional and open to interpretation. I've known a dub to be 2 grams of weed. Nothing else. But I've heard people saying dubs are anywhere from 2 grams, to a quarter of weed (dub meaning double eighth). That's why I made people who bought from me say the exact weight they wanted.

Mids:
    1 gram = $10
    1/8th = $30
    Quarter = $50
    Ounce = $200

Dank/Headies/Fire:
    1 gram = $20
    1/8th = $50
    Quarter = $90
    Ounce = $300

(Gotta love Northeast prices)

If people asked for me for something other than that, I'd look at them like a retarded monkey came in and started flinging shit around my living room.