Got ripped like never before

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shank, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Last night i picked up a quart of dank shit, havent smoked in 4 weeks and yep had like 3 small cones and i was literally gone. And i went to my room and layed down to watch youtube and then my body felt so overwhelmed and shaky that i didnt know if i could get up and go get food. i went and got it eventually but i felt sick i a way my body felt sick and it was so fucking intense i nearly couldnt handle it. I ended up passing out infront of the computer and waking up in the morning..

Was this close to greening out or whatever?

2. haha no

3. oh ok haha it was just soo intense , like you know that feeling when your weak and you stand up and it looksl ike your vision is going black, well i stood up to go but it was like that the whole time, and my legs areshaking like crazy adn what not ahaha

4. Don't be a baby. That feeling isn't even that intense and doesnt last very long. Overcome your couch lock high and all will be fine

5. haha i wasnt being a baby it was awsome, but it was like i smoked, packed my shit and the body feeling was getting greater and greater as time whent on
    I did over come it and ate some chocolate moose and i felt better B-)

6. I experienced the same thing when I ate a really potent brownie, I passed out and when I woke up I was really weak and my legs were like wobbling and I threw up.

Haha the high was amazing though.:D

7. Haaaa!@ This is right after your "my girlfriend cheated on me" thread! I remember you mentioning in that you were gonna be getting some herb after being dry for a month and that you were planning on getting blasted.

Well it looks like mission accomplished! hahaha, hope it helped to take your mind off things!
    Good for you buddy ;) Its so hilarious to see this thread and notice that its you

8. Yea man you were close

9. it's cause you haven't smoked in 4 weeks. Thats a good while, and it completely lowers your tolerance. I love smoking after a good t-break, it feels like your first time smoking all over again ^_^