Got ripped before SAT's and scored a..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ebola weed, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I too the SAT and ACT both on quite a bit of adderall. Scored pretty high on both.

Personally, I feel like I wouldn't do that well on the tests if I was stoned. But everyone's different.

2. Never did I say anything like that? I could not give a fuck less about what someone who is going to judge me based of my grades and test scores thinks of me, if I won't get a job because of that they can suck my dick, I wouldn't want to work for them anyway.

3. Fuck the SAT. Its just about being fast, do 25 questions in 20 minutes...
    Did it twice, got 1600-1700, and i just went back to europe for college.

4. Whats college like in europe, compared to America?

5. Never took the SATs lol

Woulda took them stoned if I did tho :D

6. Got a 1550 high.
    Got a 1890 sober.
    Case.
    Point.

7. I learned never to smoke before an AP exam or sat test. Weed amateur help creative thoughts and provide insight but shit when it comes down to it a test is supposed to be strict with no interpretation

8. LMAO....you have no idea what you're talking about. It's about your work ethic, and what it says about you as a person. Don't be ignorant. If you don't care about grades, you probably should even goto college.

9. this

i got an 1190 at the time, glazed as fuck

didnt study because i never planned on attending college, took them just in case ;)

good thing too because that was the only thing that got me in, my average for high school was a 70.45%

10. I got a 1900 hungover

Wasn't high though

11. Hahaha am I the only one who thinks it helped? I took the SAT stoned twice and got a 1990 and a 2100

12. The fuck is a SAT??

13. Nope, but I could substitute teach if there weren't hundreds of credentialled teachers who were laid off right after I took my tests.

I was going to go into a Los Angeles Unified School District credential program but on my first "school visit" they sent me to the hood and they scared the shit out of me.

14. the SATs and ACTs are retarded in my opinion. such a horrible way of veing accepted into college.

i never took them because the college that i went to didn't require it.

15. [quote name='"daltonmc"']My opinion has always been, if I don't try and can get B's, why put forth extra effort to get A's when I can be average and have a good time. I don't need Grades or a test to tell me that I'm smarter than you.[/quote]

This has been my mindset since middle school when i came to the realization that grade school is retarded and the information you learn is useless

16. Scholastic Aptitude Test.

Personally, I never took it because I never imagined getting kicked out of the Navy. I got a 94 on my ASVAB though, does that count?

17. I scored 1790 on my SAT's and I was drunk/high the night before but not the day of. I couldn't imagine taking them stoned. At first it would be great but the test is so fuckin long that after an hour I would just wanna go home.

18. 1940 High as hellllll.. 2050 normal :D

19. I went to two colleges, a university, and a graduate school (five degrees in all) and was never given an SAT, so I never took one. I was always a transfer student.

20. [quote name='"Thinker2357"']I went to two colleges, a university, and a graduate school (five degrees in all) and was never given an SAT, so I never took one. I was always a transfer student.[/quote]

same, started in community college, i'm pretty sure most of them don't need SATs.