Got punked and made a friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheThrasherTM17, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #21 TheThrasherTM17, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yup that's me haha

2. hahaha that's sick.

3. I'm from Jersey and I've heard of this guy ahahahhahah

4. LOL the oregano faggot! Is that thread still around?

5. thats seriously funny as fuck but i wouldnt go "patrolling" with the dude....if you get busted for that shit youll get super fucked.

6. the cops will fuck u in the ass with there nightsticks for impersonating a police officer...

Besides they dont sell "undercover cop cars with working lights" for exactly this reason.

It sounds like this guy might actually be an undercover cop

7. #27 TheThrasherTM17, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    no it got taken off for discussion of dealing. my bad.

8. o man i gota know what happens when u go out with him

9. Awww, that thread was funny...

10. hahahaha that is awesome man, wish something similar could happen to me. i also have a really boring life, so anything comical is appreciated my way!

11. My friend has sirens on his car, its pretty funny. Sometimes he puts them on to pass people, but you can get in real shit for that.

12. Lol, I'm thinking of buying an undercover crown Vic off Craigslist to mess with ppl

13. I think if you're 17 or under in NJ you have to wear a helmet. Why the fuck would you smoke a blunt carrying an 8th anywhere outside of your house?

I don't even skate NJ with a dime.. All it takes is a cop pissed about me boarding in the street to get fucked somehow.

14. oregano faggot? anybody care to elaborate?

15. dude made a thread about selling a kid oregano and called him "oregano faggot" expecting blades to be on his side when in reality he was the true oregano faggot. :smoke:

16. I own a crown vic and lemme tell you it is the smoothest ride ever. But its the longer than a fucking mini van.

But such a nice car