Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got papers instead of a card at venice beach?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by nines, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Hey I just got my *Card* today from the Kush Doctor in Venice Beach and was wondering if they mail you a card or something? because they gave me papers and said show them this and gave me a tiny piece of paper saying the same thing also. But they said to bring the big ass papers for further proof or something like that...

So do they like mail you an actual id or something because I've seen the actual Id's and they got pictures and stuff while I didn't get a picture at all.

2. Sigh...

If you're thinking of the State ID card, you have to apply for that separately and it's like $160+

Most recommending doctors only give you the paperwork, they'll SELL you an ID card but it's not necessary.

Then again, some dispensaries won't take the Venice Beach doc paperwork anyway

Remember, you get what you pay for.

3. Not if they didn't tell you. If they do cards they can make them right then and there. Did they take a photo of you? You have to bring the actual paperwork to the club the first time you go but after that you only need your drivers license or med card.