Got outa Jail Yesterday!

Discussion in 'General' started by smoke__aLot!!!, Apr 22, 2008.

1. I spent the last two months in Jail on drug-related charges. I'm not going to get into it, but I'm back. Its so fucking good to be out, but now I have 12 months of probation. ACK!!!

2. congrats man. being locked up sucks but I just had a buddy get out and we made sure he had a great time for the next like 2 weeks. Sucks youre gonna be on pro-b but feel it out. your PO might be chill, i know some peeps that can still blaze and shit.

Cherish the outside man, it gives you a lot of new perspective of life in general.

3. Congrats man!!!

I am really fuckin' happy for you! :hello:
    You'll get through the probation man, just don't do anything stupid. One year will go by fast! :D

4. Thanks guys! I am really really ****. Lol. Its just like the first time all over again.

5. Yeah man just keep it easy for the next year, learn some new things, pass the time. Good luck to the rest of your days.

Out of curiosity, what word got censored in your last post?

6. HIGH!!!!! Lol.

7. So did you smoke weed in jail?

I usually did when I was locked up. Makes it more acceptable.

8. I had no way of getting it. I did get drunk alot though.

9. Are you coming on to me? Lol. How it be Sky dog?

HAHAHAH, it aint going away.

10. I know how stuff works on the inside (jk)

(sorry for the quality, but one of my favorite Office moments..."Prison Mike")
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-qGvhij4mo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-qGvhij4mo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

11. Well the jails and prisons out here in Cali have more drugs than you can find on the streets at times.

12. OH DAMN! I love the Office.

Fact: Bears can climb faster Than they can run.

13. "I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life."

My favorite line from that Prison Mike scene is when he looks at Ryan and goes "Oh, and you! You, my friend, would be da belle of da ball. Don't drop the soap, don't drop the soap!"