Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got myself a grower!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuzzerBeater911, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Ding Ding!!

2. cool as hell

3. that's quite cool man

4. do i win somthing?

5. 10 a gram isnt what i call a good deal. slightly better than street price, but for a nonnprofit grower that guy def got profit in his mind

6. [quote name='"greenops"']10 a gram isnt what i call a good deal. slightly better than street price, but for a nonnprofit grower that guy def got profit in his mind[/quote]

Your an idiot.

7. QFT on multiple levels.
    regardless, cool man.

8. Gotta agree, 10 a g is not that good of a deal....That's what I payed when I first started, and it was awesome weed.Before I started growing my own I picked up from a grower I met, I payed 50 per ounce right after drying and would cure it myself at home lol.Good ol days.

9. a man a plan a canal panama

10. Lmao fuking gotta love stoners that's why we all get along. Only we can have like fourm with 3 pages of "cool man " and everyone go with it lol

11. yea, shits cool as hell man...:rolleyes:

12. coowhoool mahhan :bongin:

13. dont tell anyone.

14. C-c-c-combo breaker

15. cooool bro

16. Just be careful who you tell, for real. I'm sure he doesn't want a whole lot of people knowing what he does.

Anyway..

cool man