Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got myself a grower!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuzzerBeater911, Mar 7, 2012.

1. So a buddy of mine recently found out his co-worker smokes, and he also found out that he grows his own bud. The guy doesn't deal, but he grows too much for himself, so he gives us amazing deals, like 2g for $20 (I would usually have to pay double that). We go over there all the time now to pick up, and it's always dank as fuck.

2. cool man

3. cool man

4. cool man

5. cool man

6. cool man

7. Yeeeaaaahhhhhh maaaaaaaaaan

8. But yeah man that's the best when you can get a grower to buy off of. Any pictures this dank?

9. that's pretty cool bro

10. Cool bro-Montana

11. my dealers like that but we get 2.5 g for 20 cuz he has a thing for my sister haha

12. No pictures as of yet, but I'll put some on here soon.

13. Inb4hipstersjointhecoolmanbandwagon.