Got myself a clinger :/

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Calming Azure, Oct 30, 2012.

1. #1 Calming Azure, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
    So I met this really sweet girl, but she's super clingy. Like we just met the other day and she texts me all day and like if I'm busy with something she'll send me like 2-3 texts asking if I'm there. She's really like attached herself to me :/ I usually like clingy but holy shit this ones in a league of her own. What can I do to get her to lay off a little? She's an absolute sweetheart and cute as hell, and I don't want to hurt her feelings.

She made my pic her phone background and she's like hinting at dating and sends little hearts and winking faces, and she's getting obsessive. I have a feeling this could lead to what most guys describe as "that one psycho ass ex" of theirs.

2. Well, i guess he was right...

3. [quote name='"Tamataz"']

Well, i guess he was right...[/quote]

Yeah... That's what I was worried about lol.

4. oh i thought u were talking about dingleberries. just be upfront with her and tell her u don't feel like replying all the time, maybe shes just infatuated right now and will get over it eventually, just don't be to harsh

5. Got a level 6 clinger here.... Abort mission, I repeat, ABORT FUCKING MISSION

OP you and this cat share something in common haha

[​IMG]

6. [quote name='"Calming Azure"']

I do love her personality lol. And clingy + clingy = that weird couple at the mall[/quote]

[quote name='"Calming Azure"']
    I like clingy :cool:[/quote]

7. #7 Calming Azure, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
    [quote name='"ChemoKush"']oh i thought u were talking about dingleberries. just be upfront with her and tell her u don't feel like replying all the time, maybe shes just infatuated right now and will get over it eventually, just don't be to harsh[/quote]

She's really sensitive, I don't want to hurt her feelings :/ its only a matter of time before she starts throwing words like "love" around.

[quote name='"HBGBUB"']

.....[/quote]

Yeah... I meant that to a lot lesser extent lol.

8. Well I guess live and learn. Clingy girls like that are bad

9. I went from :love: and :hello: to :eek: to :hide: in a matter of days.

Want some icing for the cake? She's the jealous type.

10. She sounds like a typical young girl lol.

11. if shes hot smash her, if not then just ignore her

12. Great idea. *sarcasm* as if she wasn't on your shit enough, prepare for the 24/7/365.

NO. :laughing:

13. Fatsesh. Been a member for a decent time. 600 posts. Barely any rep.
    Don't listen to anything he says
    :laughing:

14. [quote name='"Norcali"']
    Great idea. *sarcasm* as if she wasn't on your shit enough, prepare for the 24/7/365.

NO. :laughing:[/quote]

The batshit crazy ones are the best in bed right? Lol

15. [quote name='"Calming Azure"']

The batshit crazy ones are the best in bed right? Lol[/quote]

I can't speak for all but the hottest chick I've ever slept with was crazy as hell and amazing in bed so, take that for what you will

16. [​IMG]

You tell me.

17. Now she looks like she would bite a dick. Off. She would bite a dick off.

18. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']

Now she looks like she would bite a dick. Off. She would bite a dick off.[/quote]

Fuuuucccckk that. I'm down for kinky ass sex, but she looks like the type that would bust out he whips and chains :hide:

19. Sounds like you found yourself a virgin. That's how my brothers girlfriend was and after he popped her cherry shit really got weird. It's been 5 years since and he still hears people saying,"Yeah, she asked me about you and asked me a shit load of questions...". Then his next girlfriend was a freak.

20. Yeah, less drama when you find a girl who's cynical and expects to be fucked over by every guy.
    And I'm not being sarcastic haha.