Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got My Wisdom Teeth Pulled This Morning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliKushSmoker, Apr 29, 2011.

1. The doctors told me to wait a week before blazing again. It sucks because I use the herb for medical purposes (as such I'm trying to get a tincture delivered tonight) But does anyone know if inhaling and exhaling through the nose could even possibly cause dry sockets or not?? I've got plenty of vicodin right now and I'm going to try and get them to give me a script for percocets tomorrow but I still want that mental high. Any help would be dope

2. i dont know about the nose thing but i think you can vape if you got one

3. I think my neighbor actually bought herself a one-hitter so she could hit it through her nose and it worked, got her high and avoided a drysocket. My personal opinion on the matter is don't tempt fate cause drysockets aren't worth it.

4. Ya I'm really hoping I can get a thc tincture delivered tonight because that would be ideal. I just got them out this morning so I still can't eat an edible or anything yet

5. Damn, I hated the stuff they gave me when I had my wisdom teeth out. It knocked me out cold, which was good in a sense because I had to have all four teeth cut and jackhammered out of my jaw, and I was in a lot of pain, but damn, it wasn't fun at all, and made me puke when I made the mistake of not eating with it.

If I'd known about weed back then I would have planned ahead with lots of edibles. Canna-soup, canna-pudding, canna-pasta for when I was ready to try solid food again...

Heck, you probably could make yourself some canna-peanutbutter fairly easily and eat spoonfuls of that. Or have some kind soul do it for you if you're as fucked up as I was.

6. I work for a dentist. Dry socket ain't no joke. That being said, I've done it. When I had my wisdom teeth out, I gently shoved some gauze in the back to cover the areas and smoked a blunt really slow. Afterwards, I rinsed my mouth with warm, salt water. Worked for me, but I don't know anyone else who's done it like that.

7. I had all mine out and smoked the next day. Just rolled a joint and took a drag reallyyyyyy slow.

8. I smoked like an hour after I got them all out.

9. Congrats OP your almost an adult!

10. haha. Don't get it twisted, I'm not some little kid in high school or some shit. I just didn't give a shit about them until they started hurting. My bottoms were both completely sideways. They had to break them all up and shit and pull em out piece by piece. But I just decided to keep the top ones in because theres a chance I might not ever need those pulled.

11. Just messin with ya man LOL

My buddy has had 2 brain surgeries(2 stages) and each time the 1st thing he did when home was puff a fatty.

Didn't harm him at all.

12. No smoke is going to your brain or anywhere around it.

13. Well, the reason they tell you not to smoke is because to smoke you need to suck through your mouth and that can cause your stitches to come out and start the bleeding again and if smoke enters the wound it will cause a dry socket. Just dont suck hard when you take a hit. Have you ever tried smoking through your nose? Its pretty hard because you just cant suck with force with your nose, give it a shot if you want, but i would just be careful and not suck to hard when you take a hit. And whatever you do, dont smoke cigs, im assuming you already know but just in case. Have fun high on weed and P.K's at the same time, its so great.

14. Tony Montana disagrees.:hello:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tab3GYexbCs]YouTube - smoke through nose directly burns the neurons[/ame]

15. #15 JustAhippie420, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016