Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got my rec yesterday...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a_kings_fan, Sep 26, 2008.

1. I finally got my appointment with Dr. Jimenez and I must say it was really much easier than I anticipated. Aside from being probably THE coolest doctor I have ever spoken with, (I work in a hospital, I have spoken to a lot of doctors) he is extremely easy to talk to and very understanding. He suggested medical cannabis was an excellent choice over western medicine for my treatment, which is chronic insomnia btw. Obviously, I agreed with him. I have tried Ambien. OMG. Talk about a fog. Holy shit. 3 cups of coffee to come back from that haze and I am NOT a coffee person. I sweat like a whore in church when I drink coffee.
    Anyway, if there is anyone here who is thinking about getting a rec from Dr. Jimenez, I HIGHly recommend it. You will not be disappointed.;)

2. Please pm me his details. Is he in so cal? Does he need medical records?

3. No joke. My wife takes Ambien ocassionally and she's usually in a different world afterword. Always talking about the colors coming off of the tv screen and stuff.