Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got my mom to take a hit!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PinkieGrrl, Jun 6, 2011.

1. My brother and I were at my moms for a BBQ last night. We were smoking in the garage when my mom showed up. She knew we smoke, never kept it a secret from her. I am 28 and my bro is 30, so it's not like she is smoking with her teenage kids... don't want anyone to get the wrong idea here.

We've discussed the medical benefits of MJ with our mom, who is suffering from major menopause. She is miserable because of it. Mood swings, depression, loss of patience etc.

Well, after she walked in on us smoking, we asked if she wanted to try it. At first she was afraid, but we could see how tempted she was so we kept pushing. She finally took a drag of the joint. First drag was not inhaled as she didn't know how. She is not a cigarette smoker. So after my brother's mini meltdown (wasted weed), she tried again. Inhaled, but kept it in for 2-3 seconds only. Said it was gross and left.
    She claims she didn't feel it at all, but I am not so sure. She sat on the swing and stared at the bonfire we had going for a while.

So not a very exciting story, but a success in my book. My mom was ALWAYS against MJ. My brother and I educated her on it and convinced her to try for herself. I am proud of that. She is a 54 year old European woman who goes to church and thinks anything illegal is very very bad.

2. Sounds like a successful feat.

I always smoke my parents up when I'm in town.

3. she didn't feel anything at all because her chest is "smoke free"

4. Awesome. You won't believe how many parents out there actually smoke weed. The government makes it seem like weed is only a loser's domain but that is not the case. I truly do believe that there is a "silent majority" out there, waiting for the right time to legalize.

5. That's awesome!!! I think she secretly likes it!!!

6. #6 devilzlettuce, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Like a secret mairjuana cult just waiting to rise from the ashes lol

7. first rule of the marijuana cult is that WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE MARIJUANA CULT