Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got my Magic-Flight Launch Box Yesterday!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Alright, I finally got my MFLB in the mail.

It was so much smaller than I thought it was going to be. Like, it's straight up 2 times smaller than my small phone. But I used it the first...and second times with batteries that weren't charged fully. But it still got the job done. Definitely got the job done, it was awesome.

I wasn't expecting to cough off of it, but I definitely did. It's different, and takes some getting used to. You can actually taste the pot, it's really cool. Also, I smoked the pot later that I had already vaped. It tasted terrible, like a smokey mesquite flavor, but it still got me high too! So at the end of the day, I filled a small trench in the beginning of it, and I took about 5 hits off of it, then still smoked some of the stuff. It got me high like 4 times on about .2 grams! It is awesome. Way better than my one hitter as far as saving pot.

I like it a lot so far. But it takes a while for the vapor to start building up sometimes, even when the battery is charged up good. Am I doing something wrong? I ground up the stuff pretty fine, took out all stems and everything like that. Do I need some name-brand batteries?

I even used it in my house, and in a bathroom at the bar I went to last night. It doesn't smell at all if you hold the vapor in long enough. Shibby!?

All in all though, it's pretty sick. I'm going to be using this thing for a long time.

2. #2 Marrijane420, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
    Glad to hear your liking your new vaporizer, I agree it gets the job done:smoke: also, try the micro-hitting technique. Push and hold battery in the hole on side, nipple end in. Hold for five seconds with your finger over the inhale hole on the front. Remove finger and inhale for 4-6 seconds then place finger back on hole for another five seconds. Remember, this is one hit. Slightly inhale the vapor when holding your finger over the hole for five seconds. Keep doing this for 20 seconds ( try holding yor breath as long as possible ) after you need to exhale remove battery and clear any remaining vapor from the vaporizer. If you understood the directions and did them properly you should be pretty lifted:smoke:

3. You.... You say shibby?...

I thought I was the only person to actually use that word.

brb killing myself:(

OT- This forum should be sponsored by the mflb. It's mentioned in 1 out of every five threads it seems.

4. i used to say shibby all the time ahah, dude wheres my car is a dope movie.

glad to hear you like your purchase OP

5. Dude, you lucky bastard. I want a MFLB so badly. the reason I don't smoke as much as I want to is, I don't want to smell like it in front of my parents and I don't usually wear body spray. I think if I do start wearing it they will get suspicious. Anyway, does it not smell as badly as smoking a bowl or joint?

6. It will smell somewhat like burnt popcorn for a bit, but that smell will disperse shortly.

7. Just got mine vaping in da bathroom wooot!!!

Im likr super high after 2 bowls

8. Sooo jelous! Wish i had one. Ive been trying to save but every time i do i end up spending it on something else

9. how long can you keep weed in the trench without having to take it out?

10. If I can ever find a new job the first purchase I will be making is a mflb :smoke:

11. Using the micro hit technique on very dank weed, I usually keep half a trench in for 10 hits. It depends on the bud you're using, but you can see a fair amount of color change and taste the difference when it's done being vaped, and then you can smoke it later if you cut it with actual weed, or else it will be very harsh and taste like death.

12. I kinda sip on mine. Let the vapor build, then clear it, let it build again, sip it out, repeat for 1 big breath. Also I find that less is more when filling the trench. Half full seems to work better than a filled trench. I don't know why. Congrats on your fine purchase!

13. I tried micro-hitting on it. I had about 4 or 5 good hits off of one little trench full. I held it all in for one hit. I am beyond stoned about 45 minutes after the fact.

14. *Bump

MFLB threads should be way more active than smoking weed threads.

I feel you bruh, I got caught smoking in my parent's backyard once... Smelt the weed from down the street! Lol, if only I had, had a MFLB.