Got my friend high for the first time yesterday :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iAurorAi, Feb 8, 2013.

1. I had been trying to convince him to try it forever and finally yesterday it happened. So I made an apple pipe and we smoked. By the time we got back inside my house it was ridiculous. We both needed drinks and could not take a sip without busting out laughing in tears. He ran into the living room with uncontrollable not being able to breathe laughter. This caused him to snort on the way out which sent me to the ground also unable to breathe. Finally we got into the living roo, and watched adventure time which caused more laughter then it turned into a chill high and we chilled and ate pizza until my dad came home and we were still feeling it. Thank god for eyedrops. I started getting paranoid as fuck so I went into the bathroom and calmed down. And that was it :smoking:

2. Fuck yeah bro. Remember getting my now good buddy baked for the first time years ago in a park with an apple pipe.

We had to get public transport home and he was wrecked. Like laughing at nothing on a train packed with people and we ended up getting a massive feed. Good times :smoke:

3. Haha sounds like a fun time! I'm still working on getting my friend to try beautiful Mary Jane but because of current circumstances it's not a good idea anyway :-( ahhh well... one day!

4. I feel you I love taking someone's smoking v card. Brought my bong over to friend's house packed a bowl and let him get greens. That crazy fucker lit the entire bowl on fire and milked it.... He was ripped and loved it. Until he made the mistake of smoking after getting drunk and puked which made him too scared to do it again sadly.

5. It is a good feeling to turn someone on to the greatness of MJ. Then you get a new smoking buddy!!

6. Sounds awesome! I love smoking with/recruiting newbies!:)