got my eyebrow pierced today

Discussion in 'General' started by el-producto, Jan 20, 2005.

1. got a barbell in it.....didnt hurt at all, hurts more now than it did with the needle going through. showed up all blown and the girl that did was just swinging her tits all in my face :hello: any of yall got piercings besides ears...

2. Once you have piercings torn out in a fight you realize how not cool they are to have lol. I just rock the tats. Tho at one point I did have my tongue, two in my lower lip, septum and my ears. For those of you who are stoned or cant count that was 5 total in the face hehe.

3. Nice man. I have had mine pierced 2 different times when i was younger.

4. I have jsut my ears pierced. I have them stretched though; my left ear is a little over half an inch, and my right ear is about the size of a big straw.

5. i got my bong pierced seriously i put my blow torch on it and it like started melting and shit and then i stuck a lip ring in it.

6. At one point I thought about getting my eyebrow pierced, but I thought it wouldn't quite look right with my glasses. My brother got one over the summer. That led to a lot of fun and a great big fight with dad. We're still enjoying the after-effects of the fight.

7. UR A NON SMOKER WTF?

8. it says involuntary boy

9. i've thought about getting my eye brow pierced a couple times but after i got into a few fights recently i dont think it would be a good idea to have one. i just keep my ears pierced 15 or so gauge...

10. I always wanted it, then the urge went away.

11. i never been big on piercings.....i don't know why it just isn't my style.....

oh well congrats! :wave:

12. my ears are stretched to 2 gauge, left and right tragus pierced, right nostril, septum, and tongue.
    retired piercings: lip, scrumper/smiley, madonna

i think i want to get my lip done again

13. after getting kicked out of the house, random drug tests became a stipulation for continuing to have my college payed for. So I have to be careful.

14. godfly...how you doin? ;)

15. girls with piercings are fine.....friends think im crazy with that shit :eek:

16. I have my ears pierced, but theyre too damn sensitive ot put anything in , then I pierced my eyebrow when I was 13 then I pierced my belly button that summer ,needless to say both got infected so I took them out .Now this year im looking at possibly getting one of my nipples pierced and my tounge(by a professional of course).

17. ^
    my sister recently got her nipples pierced (professionally) and one got infected and it went to her spine or something and she had to go to the hospital. she got so many pain killers, and she still has them pierced. she's also got a hundred holes in her ears, tounge, bellybutton and got her eyebrow ring ripped out at a concert...

i guess she got the piercing gene :p

18. not ALL girls with piercings are fine. even though i like piercings, mine are pretty subtle and i find some people just go overboard with them and they look gross...

19. :smoke: i have my ears, nose, and belly buttin. I did my nose myself and I did belly buttin once by myself b4 with all the right shit tho and i accidently ripped it out in the shower so i got it done again professionally this time. I had my labret done for like a day and i thought it looked bad so i took it out.

And im spose to be gettin my tongue done soon :p

20. I have my lobes (once stretched to 0g tunnels but I let them shrink to 12g), a 12g cartledge, 12g industrial, and had my tongue and nipples. My tongue got annoying and i took it out and my nipple rings started to migrate, but I'm getting those redone. I also have a tattoo, and I'm getting a tattoo I designed next month on my back. And I'm a chick. And I'm going to be a teacher. hehe.

Here is a pic of my soon to be tattoo. [​IMG]