Got my eyebrow pierced 2 days ago

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by SensimillaBuds, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Hey gc. 2 days ago I got my eyebrow pierced and I was wondering if I could change the tips on it. I know I'm not supposed to change the piercing for a few months but I really want to change these small metal balls with these cool cones I bought. Basically what I'm saying is not taking the piercing out, just the removable tips at the end and replacing them with cooler looking ones. Any advice on if I should or shouldn't do this?

2. #2 livelaughlearn, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    I think thats fine, but at least wash the cones in alcohol. Also try not to move the peircing too much while screwing the cones on. I had to switch the ball on my lip peircing cuz the original one fell out.

3. Thanks for the input. I don't have any rubbing alcohol in my house, would hydrogen peroxide work alright?

4. I would go buy a bottle at the local CVS or whatever. There cheap

5. [quote name='"SensimillaBuds"']

Thanks for the input. I don't have any rubbing alcohol in my house, would hydrogen peroxide work alright?[/quote]

I mean i guess. Hell u could wash it with dish detergent. Lol i highly doubt any infection will take place. Cleaning the cones is just an extra precaution.

6. You should be okay. Make sure you do it one at a time so you will have something to grip onto when screwing them on. Also was everything real good and if you can soak something in warm salt water and hold it on the piercing. It helps it heal and cleans it.