Got my dog a vagina

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by willisvillis, Aug 18, 2010.

1. So I inherited this small yorkie from my ex-girlfriend. Everything was cool until one day I was watching him piss (I usually try to catch it with my mouth, jk) and there was something obviously wrong with his weiner. I mean there was little to no stream and his back legs looked shaky. After drinking a glass of water I called the vet to set up an appointment. Turns out the little dude had bladder stones that he couldn't pass through his jizm tube. So they removed the stones and put him on a diet that was supposed to reduce risk of the stones reoccurring.

That didn't work. A year later I'm back at the vet with the same issue. The vet suggests that since the dog is genetically predisposed to produce these stones, the best option is to reroute his urethra through a larger hole not in his weiner. And voila, my dog's balls were replaced with a vagina.

I feel pretty bad about it, but I can't afford $1,000 surgery every year. The dog sometimes acts depressed, but other times he doesn't. One thing I've noticed is he is constantly licking himself. With one stroke of the tongue he can get a mouthful of vagina and penis, which is a good thing I guess (from the dog's perspective).

I have fun with it too. For example, when my niece and nephew came to visit, they were playing with the dog. I told them I gave the dog a sex change because I felt like on the inside, the dog was really a bitch. Of course they didn't believe me, but then I told them to look. They were both grossed out and confused. It's a good joke to play on new friends as well.

2. wtf so wrong

3. :laughing:

So messed up

4. So wrong yet so hilarious:laughing:

5. OP, it's not every day that I would ask this, especially here, but....

...what in the fuck are you smoking? :D

6. LOLd hard

7. Labrador man. :smoking:

8. So your ex-girlfriend died(or gave you a blumpkin), you inherited her dog which has a penis and a vagina. You're one lucky guy.

9. Haha dude that's so fucked up, but interesting read.

10. We broke up. She never properly walked to dog, so the house started to smell like a kennel. I started walking the dog and the dog grew to like me better.

11. A++ thread. Would read again.

12. I'm confused? Did you have to cut his wang off cause the stones were stuck or... what?

*confused*

13. ^^^^

They rerouted the urethra which i'm guessing they just took his pee tube unhooked it from his dicka nd then ran it out the back which his balls used to be. so the pee goes through a larger hole out back so the stones can pass

14. damn well at least he wont be in pain anymore. I would have to imagin that being pretty painful to go threw.

15. Ahh man!?!? Thats horrible but somewhat funny! He couldn't just pass it normally?

16. How the title sounded i just thought u got another dog so your male has a fuck buddy but i guess i was totally off:D

17. Cool i should get my dog one ;) sounds like fun

18. i totally lol'd at the sext toy part

aren't the kids kinda wonderin y there's a hole and A DICK?

19. .....

I think you need to post some pictures.