got my ass kicked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Quarter Ounce, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Quarter Ounce, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
    so yeah. last night me and a few friends and my girlfriend were outside at some park having a drink. Then at half 12 i walked my girlfriend home and went back to meet my friend, there is a small field between the path and the park, so i started to cross it.

now so you know, the main arse here (lets just call him arse); we had a problem with him a few months back where for no reason started on (and had a scrap) with a friend then called about 20 down to kick us in, there was a few more fights when people started coming from left right and center, but I managed to not get into any fights.. wasn't too bad think one of my friends got a black eye, thats about it.

so, two guys came up to me and were like 'ey man, you were there the last time eh?' I had no idea who these guys were but I knew what they were talking about so i said yeah, then they asked me to tell them exactly what happened, so i did (i figured these dudes had been arguin with my friends about what happened with that thing a few months ago).. so i don't even get to start my story and the main arse comes up to me 'you gave me grief!' so i was like 'what the fuck no..' then he kinda repeated himself then swung for me

so i move my head back to dodge it, then his two friends started swinging for me and so did the main arse, so i had three guys on me.. fantastic, but heres the real pain in the arse.. i couldn't hit the arse, the guy has an army of hard as hell pricks that have his back, so if i kicked him in id end up getting waaaay worse, and i only have a small group of friends, we don't have a bunch of dudes we can call.

So i just used the field and my feet to my advantage, for about 3 minutes im jumping around dodging as much as i could, but obviously i couldn't dodge all the hits and was was getting hooked to the face pretty often.. as im jumping back i said 'how about just fucking listening so i can tell you what fucking happened' so one of the dudes was like 'right ill listen'.. so i started to tell him and he fucking cheap shots me, out of the blue!

but i was like 'ah fuck it' and went back to my trying to dodge what i can technique ><
    eventually i decided i might as well hit back, im already getting my ass kicked so i hooked the main arse twice really fast (not that hard though) then grab him and throw him to the ground, but by the time that happened the other two guys were punching the shit out of my head

then it was back to the 3v1 while im jumping around like a tit, then i went to push one of the guys, just because i didn't really know what to do.. i couldn't properly hit back like ive said or id get majorly kicked in, but i slipped on the grass and lost my balance, but that actually made me laugh becuase i was just like 'oh balls ><' so they beat me down then i was kinda half KOd half not, just kinda lying there like 'aw fuck' .. my mind was kinda blank, then some lassies and ma mates were kinda crowded over me and i murmered 'dean.. get me my hat man', got my hat and basically walked away..

turns out the little pricks broke my Jaw:mad:, and it's my 19th next week and i can only eat soup, fantastic.

Needed to vent, i know it's a long story, sorry.

Edit: my friends didn't really do much, they said the tried to stop it, but fuck i didn't see much trying.

I was kinda drunk at the time, so that helped.

2. Dude, that's lame as fuck. Violence is sooooo ignorant. I'm sorry to hear what happened man. Hope all goes well.

3. so basically your lassies and your mates saw you getting your ass beat??

4. the lassies were with them, but were like 'dude fucking stop' ..

and my friends did try, but i was hoping for some help so i could at least fight back.. I wish my bud Joe was out, he's like the only guy i could count on jumping in for me.

5. why the fuck didnt your friends do anything??? my philosophy and most of my friends have the same. if its 1 on 1 let them go and break it up once it starts getting out of hand aka. someone getting hit repetidally while on the ground not being able to do anything. If theres more than 1 on 1 then your friends should have jumped in.

6. i've gotten my ass beat pretty bad. ended up in the hospital for a long time. but anyways, that sucks. i hate violence, i'm a peacekeeper... but when it comes all down, i get ready to rumble.

7. #7 Trefoil, Jun 27, 2010
    Ahhh naw pal thats shite , your 19th next week, fuck sake :(

Ah well, where you fi in scotland?
    im from Capital City :cool:

can you still smoke bud?

this type of thing happened to me about 2 months ago, just after my birthday, got jumped by a gang of about 20 stupid wee neds. typical scottish violence, involves alcohol, knives or 20 on 1 :(

8. Yea WTF? If I seen my homeboy getting jumped and I knew there was no way in hell we would be able to fight the attackers off, I would get my ass kicked WITH my homie. Fuck it, you win some, you lose some; You live to fight another day. At least now you have the motivation and you could use that ass kicking as a lesson to apply to any other fights that will come your way in the future.

9. That's Scotland for ya :(

Nah jk, but seriously how do you get yourself into this shit lol, that's some bad luck.

Hope you're alright.

10. Not at all bro you find other ways to destroy your opposition.

11. exactly man, i love scotland, great scenery and culture.. but a lot of the population are complete pricks.

and im actually not too bothered my mates never done more, really.. two of them aren't hard the guy that is hard just got the head stuck in him, but still.. they did eventually help.. but shit happens man, im just more pissed that i'll be slurping soup on my 19th =D

12. Haha You got your arse kicked. :D Next time dont walk through open fields in scotland with no protection. And im from jersey kid.

13. there not friends man...

saying stop while 3 dudes are beating up on your boy doesn't count as trying in my book...

14. While I agree with your revenge plan, you just can't sit back and watch your boy get his ass kicked by multiple people. That is, if he even IS your boy...

15. true man, i only expected one of my mates to help me, the others really don't fight, specially one of them because of something that happened a few months ago..

but man, i want to get the main fucker back, but if i do.. he'll get like 20 people and hunt me down, no joke.. guy can't fight a battle himself.. and some of his friends are pretty damn hard.. and his big brothers batshit insane.. stabbed someone and would not hesitate to stab me.. but the actual guy is a wee dick, he isn't that hard at all

16. [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. #17 Trefoil, Jun 27, 2010

tough situation, sounds familiar, obviously you have to make a decision, either do nothing, or jump him without him realizing its you.

i'd do nothing because i know what these pricks are like in scotland, everyone has the same mentality and he will probably get a gang of 20 odd people to jump you or get his older brother to stab you, so it might be best just forgetting about this situation.

i was in a similar situation to you, so i decided to jump the main guy who instigated it(got a gang of people on me), needless to say i beat him pretty bad and the little prick fucking phoned the police on me...cheeky fucker, got done for assault..

should just lay low.

18. Really saddening to imagine a small group of your friends just standing by idle during that. If what you say is true, it might be best to just leave it alone. One day they'll mess with the wrong people

19. aw shit:hello:

20. exactly man, it's shite.. but fuck it won't stop me trying to have a good time!
    oh and im from Fife btw :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.